Freudenberg Medical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Freudenberg Medical Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2017

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carpinteria, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Freudenberg Medical (Carpinteria, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Initially called and asked about motivations and when to set up a phone interview. Second call to talk about ambitions, classes, desired working conditions, and interests. In-person interview with hiring manager the next week to discuss more technical aspects.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose us? What were your favorite classes? What was your largest struggle as a student?   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Freudenberg Medical in June 2016.

Interview

The process was quick. I got a reject within 2 weeks of my first contact with the HR. I was contacted for the position which required 5 years of experience and I am a recent grad. As expected I was rejected for the lack of experience.

Vice President of Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Freudenberg Medical (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

The process was very straightforward and the process was short compared to many other companies. I applied online through their corporate website and the initial contact from HR was within a few days. A brief phone interview was scheduled and an in-person interview scheduled after that. The onsite interviewing team were all great people and asked fair and intelligent questions. They were very genuine with their questions and didn't hide behind canned interview questions. They communicated the values of their organization well and what it would be like working there. They did an exceptionally good job of communicating where a candidate was during the interview process and what the next steps would be.

Product Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Freudenberg Medical in September 2014.

Interview

Was sent an email initially saying I was shortlisted. Couple of weeks later, got another call to fix a phone interview time with a manager. The interview went ok. I was asked about my experience and if I have any FDA experience (which I dont). Didnt get the offer. I think I should have prepared more.

Interview Questions

• What do you do in your free time. I don't have any hobby, so this was difficult for me to answer.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Freudenberg Medical.

Interview

Usually you have to apply online, but I got an employee referral through networking. The initial on-site interview was a panel interview with a Manager, Supervisor, and Engineer to see where I would fit best in the company. After the panel interview, I was interviewed by the HR Manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe Active Listening.   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation in which you had to prove a superior wrong. How would you do this?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Freudenberg Medical (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2012.

Personality and communication skills
    Strengths and weaknesses
    The reason to apply and leave
    The biggest challenge in the career history
    Some written tests based on the hands on experiences

Interview Questions

• Specific knowledge about the manufacturing processes and specific functions of the manager   Answer Question

Extrusion Marketing & Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Freudenberg Medical in May 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who sent Helix my resume. From there, I had two phone interviews (one with the Director of HR and one with the VP of Sales. Phone interview is pretty standard and takes 45 minutes each. The toughest interview was with the VP of Sales. She is not very friendly and overly critical, but very straight forward. The key with her is to be yourself, relax, and take any comments/questions with a grain of salt.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Helix?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer