KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Freudenberg Medical Interview Questions

Updated Feb 21, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 10 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Freudenberg Medical

Freudenberg Medical

Application

I interviewed at Freudenberg Medical

Interview

There were three people who interviewed me over a video call. It was most behavioral with a few questions on skills and projects. I thought it would be technical but there were not any of those questions.

Interview Questions
  • What skills have you used in projects (I think...its been a while)
    Answer Question

Freudenberg Medical

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Freudenberg Medical in Jun 2020

Interview

I had 2 phone interviews and an in-person interview, all a week apart. I was mostly asked about my experience and was also asked some situational questions. I was informed by a phone call that they had moved on, which I felt was very classy. Additionally, they provided extremely valuable feedback that let to me getting a job at the very next place I had an in-person interview. Even though I didn't get the job, I'm so grateful to Freudenburg and I'm so glad I went through the interview process.

Interview Questions
  • How much experience do you have on the people side of process improvement?

Freudenberg Medical

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Freudenberg Medical in Jun 2017

Interview

Initially called and asked about motivations and when to set up a phone interview. Second call to talk about ambitions, classes, desired working conditions, and interests. In-person interview with hiring manager the next week to discuss more technical aspects.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you choose us? What were your favorite classes? What was your largest struggle as a student?

Freudenberg Medical

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Freudenberg Medical in Jun 2016

Interview

The process was quick. I got a reject within 2 weeks of my first contact with the HR. I was contacted for the position which required 5 years of experience and I am a recent grad. As expected I was rejected for the lack of experience.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Jeffersonville, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Freudenberg Medical (Jeffersonville, IN) in Jan 2015

Interview

I came, met a couple managers, and tried to find out about the place, assignment, and conditions. I only got vague insights. They didn't really interview me. Must have already made up their minds from the phone screen and resume. I did not use Glassdoor to prepare. Now, the question below on this form asks how useful Glassdoor was in preparing and gives two choices:: Very Helpful, and Helpful. No other choices. Is that leading the witness, or what? The recruiter (staffing agency - it was a contract job) also called my references.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your level of skill in the subject area. Can you do the job? When can you start?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carpinteria, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Freudenberg Medical (Carpinteria, CA) in Nov 2014

Interview

The process was very straightforward and the process was short compared to many other companies. I applied online through their corporate website and the initial contact from HR was within a few days. A brief phone interview was scheduled and an in-person interview scheduled after that. The onsite interviewing team were all great people and asked fair and intelligent questions. They were very genuine with their questions and didn't hide behind canned interview questions. They communicated the values of their organization well and what it would be like working there. They did an exceptionally good job of communicating where a candidate was during the interview process and what the next steps would be.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jeffersonville, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Freudenberg Medical (Jeffersonville, IN) in Sep 2014

Interview

Was sent an email initially saying I was shortlisted. Couple of weeks later, got another call to fix a phone interview time with a manager. The interview went ok. I was asked about my experience and if I have any FDA experience (which I dont). Didnt get the offer. I think I should have prepared more.

Interview Questions
  • What do you do in your free time. I don't have any hobby, so this was difficult for me to answer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Freudenberg Medical (Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

Usually you have to apply online, but I got an employee referral through networking. The initial on-site interview was a panel interview with a Manager, Supervisor, and Engineer to see where I would fit best in the company. After the panel interview, I was interviewed by the HR Manager.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in MISSING VALUE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Freudenberg Medical in May 2012

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who sent Helix my resume. From there, I had two phone interviews (one with the Director of HR and one with the VP of Sales. Phone interview is pretty standard and takes 45 minutes each. The toughest interview was with the VP of Sales. She is not very friendly and overly critical, but very straight forward. The key with her is to be yourself, relax, and take any comments/questions with a grain of salt.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at Helix?
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Freudenberg Medical (Los Angeles, CA) in Feb 2012

Interview

Specific knowledge about the manufacturing processes and specific functions of the manager Personality and communication skills Strengths and weaknesses The reason to apply and leave The biggest challenge in the career history Some written tests based on the hands on experiences

Interview Questions
  • Specific knowledge about the manufacturing processes and specific functions of the manager
Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Interviews