Freudenberg Sealing Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Freudenberg Sealing Technologies

2.5

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Freudenberg Sealing Technologies (Plymouth, MI) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview process was fairly lengthy. First met with HR and the hiring manager - then upper management - then potential teammates. The process took months, but it was understandable as they are very careful to make a great fit for both the candidate and the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe a critical situation you were involved in and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

IT Network Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Freudenberg Sealing Technologies (Aurora, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

This is a two interview process. Interview began with a Human Resources representative. The manager of the IT department is then brought in for a one to one interview. Once both have been completed, both the Human Resources representative and IT manager are brought in to discuss the next step.

The second interview involves the same Human Resources representative and IT manager. The difference here is that they will bring up a Microsoft Lync video call with the IT manager's supervisor in Germany.

Negotiation

I accepted what they offered.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Freudenberg Sealing Technologies (Plymouth, MI) in August 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume through a college career website and received a response within 48 hours. The HR person let me know ahead of time who I would be interviewing with which was useful to get some background information. The interview took almost 2 hours to meet with the three people who are responsible for the hiring decisions.

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Interview

Email questionnaire regarding skills, on site interview with human resources manager, on site interview with vp of human resources

Interview Questions

• Asked me to rate the human resources manager's interview and give a critique.   1 Answer

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Freudenberg Sealing Technologies (Manchester, NH) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview was on my previous experience in a machine workshop. It was only the HR who conducted the interview with me. I was given a for where I filled my previous work experience. Within a short time the interview ended. I was then told to go and do the medical test at a specific clinic. The following week, I resumed for the job.

Interview Questions

• Explain your previous experience as a machine operator?   Answer Question

Machinist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Freudenberg Sealing Technologies.

Interview

Brief phone interview and 1 week later I got on-site. Another week later on-site with several other managers. Technical questions were not too difficult. They were all nice and friendly.

General Laborer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Findlay, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Freudenberg Sealing Technologies (Findlay, OH) in October 2014.

Interview

Temp Service to get me the job here.. I was looking for a direct hire position but this was as close as i could get so i accepted it.. was here 2 years

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for our company   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Freudenberg Sealing Technologies (Plymouth, MI) in April 2009.

Interview

Round robin interviews with SME's, company president and colleagues. Decision within one week. Background based questions, skills inquiry.

Interview Questions

• Out look on the automotive industry, working in a matrixed organization   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Freudenberg Sealing Technologies (Manchester, NH) in March 2012.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a HR representative in Plymouth, MI. She made sure that I am okay with working in rural areas because a lot of the Freudenberg mills are in rural areas (Cleveland, GA). However, I had a nice interaction with them. Although I was promised to be interviewed in office, I never got a response from them. When I followed up with an email and a phone call, no one responded.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Freudenberg Sealing Technologies (Houston, TX) in January 2009.

Interview

Great honest interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Could somewhat work out a gret benefits pkg.