Freudenberg Sealing Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 24, 2017

2.4

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Freudenberg Sealing Technologies (Manchester, NH) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview was on my previous experience in a machine workshop. It was only the HR who conducted the interview with me. I was given a for where I filled my previous work experience. Within a short time the interview ended. I was then told to go and do the medical test at a specific clinic. The following week, I resumed for the job.

Interview Questions

• Explain your previous experience as a machine operator?   Answer Question

Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Freudenberg Sealing Technologies (Auburn, AL).

Interview

Applied through university. Engineers came to school and asked your normal interview questions. Very laid back and relaxed. After receiving an offer, they offered a plant tour. They sometimes will do interviews over the phone instead of onsite interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself. What so you know about what we do?   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation pahse

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Freudenberg Sealing Technologies (Plymouth, MI) in August 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume through a college career website and received a response within 48 hours. The HR person let me know ahead of time who I would be interviewing with which was useful to get some background information. The interview took almost 2 hours to meet with the three people who are responsible for the hiring decisions.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Freudenberg Sealing Technologies (Franklin, NH) in August 2015.

Interview

Started with a test provided from the company, testing Math and English skills. The tests is one of those test that is very difficult to finish on time if even all of the questions were correct. Afterward I was given a tour around and spoke with different department heads about the company.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with a training period of two years?   Answer Question

Secondary Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baldwin Park, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Freudenberg Sealing Technologies (Baldwin Park, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was great. I have no experiece in this field and that is what they wanted. Was told there would be 4-6 weeks training. No pressure, tell then when ready for hands on. They value employees.

Interview Questions

• Am I willing to work overtime   1 Answer

IT Network Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Freudenberg Sealing Technologies (Aurora, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

This is a two interview process. Interview began with a Human Resources representative. The manager of the IT department is then brought in for a one to one interview. Once both have been completed, both the Human Resources representative and IT manager are brought in to discuss the next step.

The second interview involves the same Human Resources representative and IT manager. The difference here is that they will bring up a Microsoft Lync video call with the IT manager's supervisor in Germany.

Negotiation

I accepted what they offered.

General Laborer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Findlay, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Freudenberg Sealing Technologies (Findlay, OH) in October 2014.

Interview

Temp Service to get me the job here.. I was looking for a direct hire position but this was as close as i could get so i accepted it.. was here 2 years

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for our company   1 Answer

Process Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northfield, NH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Freudenberg Sealing Technologies (Northfield, NH) in June 2014.

Interview

Spoke with the engineer manager and asked brief questions. Got a tour of the facility and spoke with the HR employee. Was short and to the point, no "hard ball" questions or problems to solve. Talked about my classes and past experience in a very laid back manner.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Freudenberg Sealing Technologies in May 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist regarding my resume/application for a job in one of their plants. The preliminary phone interview was brief and to the point. I was sent a questionnaire to fill in, which I did and returned within the allotted timeframe.

I am a 20 year military veteran retiring from the armed forces with over ten years of experience, education and training in this field. While I do not expect that those credentials entitle me to a job, the fact that I am a human being interested in this company entitles me to a modicum of courtesy.

I never heard back from my point of contact. I called once leaving a professional message, emailed twice also professionally and politely and still received no response ever.

Though I truly understand that recruiters are very busy, have to sort through hundreds/thousands of resumes and probably do not have enough hours in the day, I still believe everyone has time for courtesy. Especially when that person is the face/representative for a company such as this.

I was very disappointed in the lack of professional courtesy I was afforded versus the amount of feedback and follow up I have encountered from other companies during my career search.

Interview Questions

• In the questionnaire I was given it requested what I knew about the local area the plant was located in.   Answer Question

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Interview

Email questionnaire regarding skills, on site interview with human resources manager, on site interview with vp of human resources

Interview Questions

• Asked me to rate the human resources manager's interview and give a critique.   1 Answer