Friendly's Ice Cream Fountain Worker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Friendly's Ice Cream Fountain Worker Interview Questions

1.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Stoneham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Friendly's Ice Cream (Stoneham, MA) in June 2010.

Interview

The process was fairly simple. Applied online and completed a competency exam. A call was made and a preliminary interview was setup. Went in, sat down for 20 minutes with the GM who asked me questions about myself while explaining the model of the restaurant. She was very informative and polite.

Interview Questions

• I was asked where I saw myself within the company in 2 years. I did not have much of an idea of this, so I did not have an answer. The GM was very understanding of this and did not make me feel awkward or stupid for not being able to answer the question. I assume the question is asked to see how the applicant deals with pressure.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Friendly's Ice Cream

Anonymous Employee in Langhorne, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Friendly's Ice Cream (Langhorne, PA).

Interview

I was out to dinner with my family and ran into a friend who happened to be a server. I asked her what it was like to work there and she told me that it was a good way to make a few extra bucks. I told her that I was interested and within ten minutes the general manager came over and introduced himself to me. I set up an interview for the following week.

Interview Questions

• To be honest with you, there really weren't any unexpected or difficult questions...   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Moorestown, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Friendly's Ice Cream (Moorestown, NJ) in June 2011.

Interview

It was brief. There was no need to formally dress. I was interviewed on one of the serving tables during regular store hours and it was pretty pleasant. I had no trouble answering the pretty simple questions that were asked and I was able to start just a few days later. They do have restrictions on wearing nail polish and the way you wear your hair (must be pulled back someway) and you do have to provide your own uniform, but overall, it was not so bad starting the position.

Interview Questions

• What experience in restaurant service do you have? Do you want the job as a seasonal opportunity or permanent?   Answer Question

Fountain Worker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Friendly's Ice Cream in June 2010.

Interview

A former manager hired me on the spot.