Frisch's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at Frisch's

Drive Thru Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Frisch's (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2016.

Interview

Was easy and fast. They were very understanding the fact I had been out of work for a long time, and still offered me a position and they are working around my home life schedule with flexibility. The managers seem to really support their new hires and training is an ongoing process and they really do excel at making sure you know what you're doing.

Dishwasher Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Frisch's in September 2016.

Interview

I completed the application then took a evaluation test, the manager looked it over and I got the job, the manager asked when I could start told me how many hours I would get then told me that I needed two forms of identification on me my first day of work and also told me to shave my beard

Any Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Frisch's (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Less then 24 hours, got a call. Scheduled interview 5 days later. Walked in took a questionnaire. Sat down with manager, asked many questions then took a small skill game type thing. Offered job.... Really easy and convenient, also the manager was fun and easy to get along with, helping making it easy.

Interview Questions

• Why are all these workers here, working for frischs big boy?   1 Answer

Being a student I didn't have enough time to work the hours, the manager was trying to hand me

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Frisch's (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was easy. They didn't care that I had no experience. The manager who interviewed me was very polite. From the interview, I didn't expect working there to suck so much. But then it did.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Frisch's (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2015.

Interview

My first interview I had to wait over an hour for the manager to come and talk to me because she had just gone "on her break" and couldn't do any work legally for an hour, which i understand. What I don't understand is how you made the decision to go on break right before an intervewie came in.
    Second interview went fine, almost no open-ended questions asked, it was mostly about reliability. (do you have a car, how many days off a month do you need, do you have kids, etc.) but was at 8 am, while the other was at 4pm

Interview Questions

• What do you do for fun, why did you leave your last job   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Frisch's (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2014.

Interview

Applied to an online ad that didn't have the company name listed. Was contacted by a recruiter who asked what I was looking for. They introduced me to the management opportunity at Frisch's. They have me a basic interview over the phone.

I was set up for an interview with the HR supervisor. Basic interview, introducing the company and finding out about myself. I was asked if I was interested in moving forward in the process.

I was then set up with an area supervisor. This was more of the same. Getting to know me, see if I was a good fit for their company and answer any new questions I may have. I was told that they would talk to the HR supervisor to make a decision.

I was called a day later and wad offered a General Manager in training position that I accepted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I accepted the offer I was given. I felt it was a fair package. I probably could have gotten a little more if I had tried, but I was offered a General Manager position instead of the Assistant Manager position I was expecting to be offered.

Anonymous Employee in New Albany, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Frisch's (New Albany, IN) in October 2014.

Interview

Quick and to the point. We discussed my previous experience in the serving industry, I was asked about school and my longterm goals. Hired on the same day I was interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here versus another restaurant?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Blue Ash, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Frisch's (Blue Ash, OH) in May 2014.

Interview

I filled out my application online. however, when I went in to talk to a manager, they said it would be easier for them if I filled out a paper application. They were very lazy when it comes to online applications. I've noticed that the computer system they use and the POS system is way out of date.

Interview Questions

• during the interview, they asked me where will Frisch's go if they hired me.   Answer Question

Negotiation

they had me wait 2 weeks before I could start working

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Frisch's (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Normal process. Applied to an online ad, got phone response from District Manager. Played phone tag with him. Finally found time to meet with me at one of his Big Boy locations in town. We sat in a booth and talked. Honestly, he looked at his laptop the entire time and then when he was done asking me the canned questions he had on the screen, he talked about how little experience I had and found ways to downplay me as a quality candidate for the position. I really felt like he couldn't care less if I was hired or not. I was a warm body to fill the position and if I had followed through, I probably would have been hired. At the end, he told me to go online and fill out some assessment. I was so underwhelmed by this guy, I didn't bother.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think I should hire someone with so little experience?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Frisch's in February 2012.

Interview

I applied and the HR manager called me within a few days and scheduled the interview for the next day. It was very easy process. Took about a week to complete everything. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• how would you handle a situation if a customer yelled at you   Answer Question