Froedtert Health CNA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Froedtert Health

2.0

CNA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Milwaukee, WI) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied for this position online via their website. They emailed me back within a week of submission. I needed to take a survey of about 103 questions. The email said the application was not complete without it. The second email was to set up a phone interview with HR. They asked for three dates and times that would work. This was set up quickly. I liked how quickly and easy this process was. HR was very nice and friendly. I enjoyed speaking with her.

Interview Questions

• What are your 3 must haves in a job?
    Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a patient.
    What is the absolute lowest salary you can accept?
    What is your strength?   Answer Question

I have worked as a CNA in other hospitals. Though it is rewarding, it is also a lot of work and responsibility. HR stated what the starting pay was and that pretty much killed it for me. I can make more at Kwik trip starting with less responsibility and no experience. I think healthcare needs to consider this and bring up these starting wages! It was very disappointing that way.

Other Interview Reviews for Froedtert Health

CNA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Froedtert Health.

Interview

Online application, phone interview, in person interview. Very quick turnaround on everything. Hired quickly after submitting the online application. Everyone was pleasant to work with, and orientation started as soon as possible.

Interview Questions

• Rank in order the importance of seeing patients.   1 Answer