Froedtert Health Information Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Froedtert Health Information Systems Interview Questions

Interviews at Froedtert Health

1 Interview Review

Information Systems Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Froedtert Health.

Interview

Initially this went well. Recruiter contacted me and then I had a phone interview. I was invited to in person interview with supervisor and a person that would be a peer. All went well with that and I was told I would hear something about next steps the next week. I received a call the following week to come back and meet with a Director and a Manager in person. When I came to that one, only one of the two showed up to the interview. The interview with the Director again seemed to go really well and he said to me "With your experience and knowledge, you would be a great fit here" He said he wanted to have me talk to the Manager as well and that could be a phone interview. This was a Friday. The following Monday I had a call to set up the phone interview - which I set up for Friday of that week. That evening I received a system generated email telling me I was no longer being considered for the role. I contacted my recruiter to find out of that was accurate since it conflicted with the activity from Monday. He checked and found out they didn't feel I had enough experience in part of the position role. However, I am certified in that area.
The whole thing was confusing and frustrating. I took two half days off of work to interview and it felt like the whole thing was a joke to the hiring team in the department I interviewed with. The recruiting team was professional with me and I had no complaints other than the system generated rejection after two in person interviews and another phone one scheduled.

Interview Questions