Froedtert Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Froedtert Health

2.7

Corporate Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menomonee Falls, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Menomonee Falls, WI).

Interview

Had 3 separate interviews for the position. Was told I would be contacted regarding their decision after I made the top 3 candidates. Was not contacted nor notified of their decision after spending several hours of my own time interviewing in person at the office. I called to check on the status of their search and a call was never returned. They were highly unprofessional and I would not consider applying for this company in the future. I would assume that a company in the helping profession would have at least a sliver of professionalism.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to give a presentation without any previous notice.   Answer Question

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wauwatosa, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Wauwatosa, WI) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied for many PACR position and my submissions were responded to within a day or 2 with either an email “pursuing other applicants” or “please call in for a phone interview “. Then the “pursuing other applicants” email arrives between 2-24 hours.

Phone interview process is awful. The instructions included: “take you time” and “allow you personality to come through”. There are 3-4 prerecorded questions and then you record your answer without being able to pause before answering or starting over/re-recording. The question is stated, then repeated, then “beep”.. Beware, even though they say take your time, you have a limited time to answer and it will beep/cut you off without a warning.

Interview Questions

• If you were walking down the hall and you saw someone looking lost or confused what would you do?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you went above and beyond   Answer Question
    • How would you uphold HIPPA?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you stayed positive in a difficult situation.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you exceeded expectations   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation when you promoted inclusion.   1 Answer

Patient Access Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Milwaukee, WI) in August 2016.

Interview

Three interviews:
    1. The first was a phone screening with an HR representative (easy standard questions, about 15-20 minutes),
    2. The second was an in-person interview with the clinic manager (ten simple questions, about 10 minutes), and
    3. The third was an in-person interview with a physician and staff members (fairly basic questions, about 30 minutes, it was apparent that the physician was not very prepared going into the interview and had to come up with questions on the fly).

Interview Questions

• Q: What are your strengths?
      Q: Why are you interested in the position?
      Q: Why should we hire you? etc.   Answer Question

Patient Access Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Menomonee Falls, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Menomonee Falls, WI) in October 2016.

Interview

I went to the interview for a full time position doing something similar, and during the interview the lady just said i really have this position for an internal applicant, but there is a position that I know you will be great at and just sounds like it may work out. She asked me if she can give the hiring manager my information. I said yes of course. After leaving the interview about 3 hours later I received a call from that hiring manager and set up a face to face for the following week.
    The interview went seamless and they really seemed to like me. We talked about many different things i just did my best to let her know I am the right choice. .So feeling confident bc the lady told me how impressed she was... i left. About a week and half went by and I receive informations from the HR department asking me to fill out the background check information. About 15 mins after I checked my email i received a call offering me the position.
    Yayyyy

Interview Questions

• Why do i want to work for the company?   1 Answer

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Milwaukee, WI) in August 2017.

Interview

When I went for an interview it was quite casual. We just went into the nurse managers office and she asked a few questions. She didn’t ask me for my resume.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had conflict and how you dealt with it   1 Answer

Assistant Nurse Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Froedtert Health.

Interview

I had multiple interviews with the team. The interview questions were standard behavioral interview questions, and then opened up a little for additional questions.

There was a lot of passion and commitment from the teams that I interviewed with. They asked great questions and demonstrated clear engagement in their jobs.

Very prompt and timely, clear timeline expectations.

Interview Questions

• What is your leadership style?   Answer Question
    • How do you approach a process that needs to change?/ what is your process improvement strategy   Answer Question

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Milwaukee, WI) in June 2017.

Interview

Unfortunately, Froedtert has a habit of posting jobs which they have already scouted and hired internal candidates. The interviews are frequently cancelled and outside candidates who would like to work there, never get the opportunity to interview for a position.

Social Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Froedtert Health.

Interview

It took about a month from the time I submitted my application for HR to call with an interview request. Took another 2 weeks to be offered the job. Now that I work here I see how slow HR is. Physical examine and proof of vaccinations are required for employment as well as drug testing. There was a two day hospital orientation. The rest of my training was in my unit.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate pay.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

Froedtert's hiring process is slower and more difficult that its competitors. HR is not very approachable. I have referred friends to work at Froedtert only for them to accept another position before Froedtert HR got back to them.

Interview Questions

• Froedtert did not ask me any unexpected questions. The interviewer was cold and disinterested.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I had to accept a cut to my PTO before I accepted.

Nursing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Froedtert Health.

Interview

St. Joseph's Hospital - West Bend, WI

I applied online and recieved an email the next day requesting a phone interview. The woman from HR called on time, and was relaxed and friendly. The questions I was asked were a bit tedious, though; almost all could be answered by actually reading my application or resume. She did give me ample time to answer and elaborate and ask any questions. I got the impression the point of the interview was to convince me to work second or third shift.