Froedtert Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Froedtert Health Interview Questions

Updated Apr 28, 2017

2.7

Medical Laboratory Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Froedtert Health.

Interview

It was pretty relaxing. None of the questions were that stressful. The interviewers were very pleasant and seemed very passionate about their jobs. The position, however, didn't really fit what I was looking for.

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

After having a phone interview it can take one to two weeks to see if you get called in for an in person interview.
    The phone interview is done at a time that you choose, the caller was on time. The interview itself is very relaxed, there were no trick questions.

Interview Questions

• The phone interview just asks the basics. What hours/ shifts do you prefer. What pay level you are seeking. What you have heard about the hospital.   1 Answer

PCA Pool Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

Had a phone interview twice, both times the recruitment team was very nice and professional. They sent my info to the hiring manager and she asked me for an interview. Had the interview and she then went over my schedule and everything to see if I was the right fit for the job and they contacted me the next day with an offer!

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a disagreement with a coworker and if so what was it and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever dealt with a patient or family member that was upset and if so how did you deal with it?   Answer Question
    • What would you do in a situation where a supervisor asked you to do something you were uncomfortable doing?   Answer Question
    • How do you define success?   Answer Question
    • Why did you leave your last job?   Answer Question

I received a job offer through another hospital with a much higher wage and much more flexible with my school schedule.

Rather Not Say Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wauwatosa, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Wauwatosa, WI) in October 2016.

Interview

Same as all others have stated.

Twice I was called and asked if my resume could be presented for an open position. I Interviewed for two. One had nothing to do with my background, which the department manager and I spotted right away. She was very kind and we wound up chatting for a while. The other position fit my experience to a T. I interviewed with staff then came back again to meet with the ppl I would work for. I thought things went quite well. They even called one (out of three) references. Then silence. So I called HR and was told I was being considered for the position and to let them know if i was given an offer from another prospective employer. With high hope I had to wait almost 2 weeks to be told they chose someone else.

Moral of the story: If asked to notify them if given another outside offer...they're just dangling your feet over the bridge to bide time to see if #1 candidate accepts.

This last experience, coupled with the employee parking situation, left me with a bad taste in my mouth. I won't apply for any other positions.

But, HR was very kind as we're others.

Interview Questions

• Basic to my skill set, and some situational questions but not scripted which was good.   Answer Question

Patient Access Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Menomonee Falls, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Menomonee Falls, WI) in October 2016.

Interview

I went to the interview for a full time position doing something similar, and during the interview the lady just said i really have this position for an internal applicant, but there is a position that I know you will be great at and just sounds like it may work out. She asked me if she can give the hiring manager my information. I said yes of course. After leaving the interview about 3 hours later I received a call from that hiring manager and set up a face to face for the following week.
    The interview went seamless and they really seemed to like me. We talked about many different things i just did my best to let her know I am the right choice. .So feeling confident bc the lady told me how impressed she was... i left. About a week and half went by and I receive informations from the HR department asking me to fill out the background check information. About 15 mins after I checked my email i received a call offering me the position.
    Yayyyy

Interview Questions

• Why do i want to work for the company?   1 Answer

Patient Access Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Milwaukee, WI) in August 2016.

Interview

Three interviews:
    1. The first was a phone screening with an HR representative (easy standard questions, about 15-20 minutes),
    2. The second was an in-person interview with the clinic manager (ten simple questions, about 10 minutes), and
    3. The third was an in-person interview with a physician and staff members (fairly basic questions, about 30 minutes, it was apparent that the physician was not very prepared going into the interview and had to come up with questions on the fly).

Interview Questions

• Q: What are your strengths?
      Q: Why are you interested in the position?
      Q: Why should we hire you? etc.
      Answer Question

Systems Education Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Menomonee Falls, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Menomonee Falls, WI) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process went very smooth and quick. I was emailed with interview times and able to use an internet portal to select times that worked. Both the phone and in person interviews went well, all parties involved were knowledgeable.

Interview Questions

• What type of instructional design models have you used?   1 Answer

Staff RN-Cancer Center Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

HR conducted first interview. Asked questions that related to patient privacy. I gave example from previous employment in dialysis unit. I stated a curtain would be pulled around patient for privacy. The information was shared with my future manager as being "not pt centered; the patient should have been moved to a private location". Dialysis machines are not movable and so that was not even remotely possible. This would have counted against me and no further interviews would have happened had the manager not already known about who I was.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how you provided for patient privacy in your last position.   1 Answer

Medical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Froedtert Health in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online for a couple of medical assistant positions. Received email to ask for telephone interview. Had both interviews and was told that I will receive a call or email back with any response, no response but my applications per the website is still under review after nearly a month.

Nurse Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

The interview process began with a phone screen interview with a recruiter. My information was then forwarded to a hiring manager and then I was scheduled for an in-person interview. I had the phone interview, then an in-person interview with HR, then an in-person interview with the management team. Following the in-person interviews, I was contacted by the nurse recruiter and given benefit information to review. I was asked to contact the recruiter if I reached offer status with another company so they would have time to respond. It sounded like they were very interested and I found it encouraging that I was contacted by the recruiter and given benefit information. I did as the recruiter asked and contacted her when I reached offer status with another company. I never received a response at all, and one week later I was e-mailed a stock e-mail thanking me for my interest and declining the position.

Interview Questions

• Many typical interview questions such as greatest strength, greatest weakness. Also situational questions regarding issues with co-workers or resolving an issue with a patient and how you handled it. The interview process and questions were very structured with the phone screen and HR.   Answer Question