Froedtert Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Froedtert Health Interview Questions

Updated Dec 5, 2017

2.7

Health Unit Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Froedtert Health.

Interview

Applied online, took about a week to get an email response back. Proceeded to have a phone interview. Website and phone interview failed to disclose what experience is needed, for which I was sent a denial email a day later.

Interview Questions

• Strengths, weaknesses, how did you promote inclusion of different people, name a time you dealt with a difficult situation, typical questions.   Answer Question

Radiology Department Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Froedtert Health.

Interview

Applied and got a call back within a week I think. Initial interview screening process was filled with normal interview questions; what are your strengths, what would you do if, etc. Then they proceeded to tell me about the job a little more, how it was casual part time just picking up other people's schedule on different shifts when they need vacations, etc. The job description did NOT say it was that type of schedule, I reminded the interviewer what specific job position I applied for and she was clueless... The job description I applied for said part time third shift specific hours listed. I said I don't think I can do that.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Froedtert Health.

Interview

The recruitment firm they retain is subpar at best. They don't know what they are doing. Get through them to the hiring managers, and you're gold. Unfortunately, the recruitment firm doesn't move fast enough. It's a competitive market, they need to move quicker! Involve the hiring managers. The fact that the recruitment firm is analyzing all applicants before presenting them to the team is ridiculous. I'm certain that many excellent applicants are being passed over

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Froedtert Health.

Interview

Applied online. Two months later they contact me for a phone interview. A month later they ask me in to interview with the department heads. Weeks later I ask if there has been any progress made on an applicant. They finally respond that they have decided to "re-describe" the position. They do within days and I re-apply. They tell me within a week that they are looking at other candidates.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

I hadn't applied, I received an email asking me for a phone interview because a recruiter had seen my resume somewhere. Phone interview went well, so they sent me information for an interview with the hiring manager and to give references. The interview with the hiring manager was great, she was very nice, made me feel welcome, and asked me to return for another interview with the other Team Leads. I must have done well there as well because I got a call the same day!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that one of your coworkers was doing something against policy and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Ultrasound Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

I applied online and was called by a recruiter less than a week after putting in the application to set up a phone interview. She basically went over my resume and qualifications step by step and asked me the usual scripted questions. As I was trying to answer questions, a child started screaming loud enough that I couldn't even hear myself talk. She apologized and said she was at home with a sick child. Not a huge deal to me, but I thought it was a little distracting and unprofessional. Overall, the interview went well, and she said I did a great job and explained the the next step in the process. She said she would send the info to the hiring manager and for me to expect a call within a week. If I hadn't heard anything, I was supposed to give her a call and she'd return my call promptly. I never received a call for a second interview, so I called her to checkin as she'd asked me to, and I never heard back from her. I was a little disappointed and unimpressed. If someone tells me they will return my call, it's my expectation that they will do that even if it's to let me know they aren't interested.

Nurse Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Milwaukee, WI) in July 2017.

Interview

Five rounds of interviews totalling nearly 50 people. Each interview averaged 1 hour. HR started the process with a phone interview, then the director, multiple manager's, educators, and then employees for the department.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Froedtert Health in July 2017.

Interview

The recruiter I interviewed with was lackluster, asked questions I already answered & seemed very dry & uninterested from the beginning of the interview. It seemed like the interview was almost not even needed. Had a vibe that they didn't really want to inverview me, as if they had chosen their candidate already but were simply just going through the motions. My suspicions were somewhat confirmed when the recruiter said I was qualified when asked, yet less than 24 hours later I received the automatic email saying I was no longer considered.

Interview Questions

• Salary related...How much do I currently make and what do I expect to make? It's one thing to discuss salary expectations if I were to get the role but to ask in detail what I currently makes is a bit awkward.   Answer Question

Scheduling Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Froedtert Health in June 2017.

Interview

A good interview means absolutely nothing at this company, I believe they have already selected candidates and your application is already dead before you walk in the door. Then they let you twist in the wind for a month or two before they inform you that they hired someone else. They also request references before any interview, putting your current employer on the alert that you are looking for a new job.

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Milwaukee, WI) in June 2017.

Interview

Unfortunately, Froedtert has a habit of posting jobs which they have already scouted and hired internal candidates. The interviews are frequently cancelled and outside candidates who would like to work there, never get the opportunity to interview for a position.