Froedtert Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Froedtert Health

2.7

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wauwatosa, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Wauwatosa, WI) in August 2013.

Interview

The hiring process was very basic. All of HR was very friendly. I first interviewed with one person in HR and then had a panel interview with 3 managers in the department I had applied to work in. The interview seemed very natural with a minimum amount of pressure.

Interview Questions

• I dont recall being asked any questions being unexpected or difficult.   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Froedtert Health.

Interview

Applied online. Two months later they contact me for a phone interview. A month later they ask me in to interview with the department heads. Weeks later I ask if there has been any progress made on an applicant. They finally respond that they have decided to "re-describe" the position. They do within days and I re-apply. They tell me within a week that they are looking at other candidates.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Froedtert Health in May 2014.

Interview

The initial interview involves speaking with the HR recruiter and then later receiving a formal invitation to interview. The first round interview was a little odd since it became a double interview at the time as another interviewer joined seeking someone for a similar position, At this point, the interview became an audition to impress one or both interviewers for two possible jobs.

Interview Questions

• How would you behave under XYZ circumstances with ABC resoruces? How does that apply to what you believe will be assigned to you here?   Answer Question

Ultrasound Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

I applied online and was called by a recruiter less than a week after putting in the application to set up a phone interview. She basically went over my resume and qualifications step by step and asked me the usual scripted questions. As I was trying to answer questions, a child started screaming loud enough that I couldn't even hear myself talk. She apologized and said she was at home with a sick child. Not a huge deal to me, but I thought it was a little distracting and unprofessional. Overall, the interview went well, and she said I did a great job and explained the the next step in the process. She said she would send the info to the hiring manager and for me to expect a call within a week. If I hadn't heard anything, I was supposed to give her a call and she'd return my call promptly. I never received a call for a second interview, so I called her to checkin as she'd asked me to, and I never heard back from her. I was a little disappointed and unimpressed. If someone tells me they will return my call, it's my expectation that they will do that even if it's to let me know they aren't interested.

Interview Questions

Interview

There will be two rounds of interviewing. The first includes a basic meeting with the hiring manager and HR manager. Standard format, not many twists or turns. The second round interview is a case study in a panel discussion format with the current team members.

Interview Questions

• Analyze data provided during the interview and tell the panel what you think of the provided case study.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations occured.

Information Systems Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Froedtert Health.

Interview

Initially this went well. Recruiter contacted me and then I had a phone interview. I was invited to in person interview with supervisor and a person that would be a peer. All went well with that and I was told I would hear something about next steps the next week. I received a call the following week to come back and meet with a Director and a Manager in person. When I came to that one, only one of the two showed up to the interview. The interview with the Director again seemed to go really well and he said to me "With your experience and knowledge, you would be a great fit here" He said he wanted to have me talk to the Manager as well and that could be a phone interview. This was a Friday. The following Monday I had a call to set up the phone interview - which I set up for Friday of that week. That evening I received a system generated email telling me I was no longer being considered for the role. I contacted my recruiter to find out of that was accurate since it conflicted with the activity from Monday. He checked and found out they didn't feel I had enough experience in part of the position role. However, I am certified in that area.
    The whole thing was confusing and frustrating. I took two half days off of work to interview and it felt like the whole thing was a joke to the hiring team in the department I interviewed with. The recruiting team was professional with me and I had no complaints other than the system generated rejection after two in person interviews and another phone one scheduled.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

I hadn't applied, I received an email asking me for a phone interview because a recruiter had seen my resume somewhere. Phone interview went well, so they sent me information for an interview with the hiring manager and to give references. The interview with the hiring manager was great, she was very nice, made me feel welcome, and asked me to return for another interview with the other Team Leads. I must have done well there as well because I got a call the same day!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that one of your coworkers was doing something against policy and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Health Unit Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Froedtert Health.

Interview

Applied online, took about a week to get an email response back. Proceeded to have a phone interview. Website and phone interview failed to disclose what experience is needed, for which I was sent a denial email a day later.

Interview Questions

• Strengths, weaknesses, how did you promote inclusion of different people, name a time you dealt with a difficult situation, typical questions.   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Milwaukee, WI) in February 2009.

Interview

I was hired through a recruiter. The first step was to meet with the recruiter to discuss the position and evaluate if the job fit both the company's and my needs. The second step was an HR interview which involved the standard questions such as: list your strength, weaknesses, why do you want to leave your job, ect. The third interview I talked with with the hiring manager and the Service Desk manager. The questions were laid back and easy to discuss. The hiring manager admitted he was more interested in someone who's personality would fit rather than the experience. After about 45 minutes, we walked around the IT department as he showed the layout of the organization, occasionally throwing more questions around. Near the end, we met with the person I would replace, as he gave me some very specific questions to the application I would support.

Interview Questions

• What are your short term goals?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation was simple enough. My boss asked me what I would like to make, I threw out a fair salary figure, and he accepted. I probably could have gotten more if I pushed, but was happen over the increase from the previous job.

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

After having a phone interview it can take one to two weeks to see if you get called in for an in person interview.
    The phone interview is done at a time that you choose, the caller was on time. The interview itself is very relaxed, there were no trick questions.

Interview Questions

• The phone interview just asks the basics. What hours/ shifts do you prefer. What pay level you are seeking. What you have heard about the hospital.   1 Answer