Froedtert Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Froedtert Health Interview Questions

Interviews at Froedtert Health

2.7

Scheduling Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Froedtert Health in June 2017.

Interview

A good interview means absolutely nothing at this company, I believe they have already selected candidates and your application is already dead before you walk in the door. Then they let you twist in the wind for a month or two before they inform you that they hired someone else. They also request references before any interview, putting your current employer on the alert that you are looking for a new job.

Environmental Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Milwaukee, WI) in June 2015.

Interview

When you first arrive to the facility you will stop by HR to complete additional paperwork and get checked in. Your interviewer will then pick you up from HR and walk you to their office. Very easy and laid back. Felt more like talking to a friend then an actual interview. My inteviewer was real sweat and very likable. She understood where I was coming from when ask about past employers.

Interview Questions

• What sets you apart from other candidates?   1 Answer

Rather Not Say Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wauwatosa, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Wauwatosa, WI) in October 2016.

Interview

Same as all others have stated.

Twice I was called and asked if my resume could be presented for an open position. I Interviewed for two. One had nothing to do with my background, which the department manager and I spotted right away. She was very kind and we wound up chatting for a while. The other position fit my experience to a T. I interviewed with staff then came back again to meet with the ppl I would work for. I thought things went quite well. They even called one (out of three) references. Then silence. So I called HR and was told I was being considered for the position and to let them know if i was given an offer from another prospective employer. With high hope I had to wait almost 2 weeks to be told they chose someone else.

Moral of the story: If asked to notify them if given another outside offer...they're just dangling your feet over the bridge to bide time to see if #1 candidate accepts.

This last experience, coupled with the employee parking situation, left me with a bad taste in my mouth. I won't apply for any other positions.

But, HR was very kind as we're others.

Interview Questions

• Basic to my skill set, and some situational questions but not scripted which was good.   Answer Question

Rehab Tech Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Froedtert Health.

Interview

My friend already worked at Froedtert Hospital so I sent my resume to her boss, and applied online through HR. I then got a phone interview through HR, and met with the supervisor of the department for another interview. I was offered the job the next business day by HR. The overall process took one week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you have to handle a conflict at work?   Answer Question

Respiratory Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenfield, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Greenfield, WI) in April 2015.

Interview

My first interview with them was over the phone. I was called by human resources where they set up a preset time for me to receive the call. She called me right on time and we started the interview right away. She asked me the standard questions usually asked about strengths and weaknesses. She also asked me behavioral type questions. She asked several questions that hinted at how I work as a member of team or how I liked working as a collaborative member of the team. I found it pretty hard to interview effectively this way as I could not see the person with whom I was speaking and I was also unable to read her body language in order to gauge whether I was answering her questions properly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why there is a gap in your employment history.   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Milwaukee, WI) in February 2018.

Interview

Applied on-line. Invited for phone interview within 1-2 days. Automated scheduling system was not accessible so had to call to set up interview thru life person; and was told system not capable of scheduling more than seve days out. Job posting placed heavy emphasis HRS competencies but phone interview did not live up to billing. Started with questions that were clear from application that didn't seem necessary. Skipped to unclear seque about last three positions; questioned reasons for leaving ; asked about years of experience in healthcare; awkward battery of behavioral questions. No real sense of purpose behind questions or desire /ability to give insight into Froedtert Health or the relevancy of the HR culture or function.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a PHR certifications in HR?   1 Answer
    • Asked if I had any relatives working at Froedtert Health.; and if I was comfortable or okay sharing their names.   1 Answer
    • Asked if I was OK with parking at remote site while Froedtert worked on efforts to prioritize parking access for patients and other customers.   1 Answer
    • Asked a series of I'll timed behavior type questions?   1 Answer
    • Asked if I heard of Froedtert Health toward end on interview.   1 Answer
    • Interview was not difficult in the sense that nothing gained by the interviewer to better understand companies need or reason they were considering me.   1 Answer

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2014.

Interview

It was fast professional they told me about the company I also told them about myself it went great I've had tours met staff seen the location I'll be working was able to do drug test also tb testing I got asked about my strength and weakness n answered truthful n professional

Interview Questions

• What could I bring to froedtret   1 Answer

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Milwaukee, WI) in September 2018.

Interview

My interview was scheduled for 3:00 P.M. but the interview started over forty minutes later due to the recruiter being on an important phone call. I completely understood that it gets quite busy at the hospital so I didn't mind waiting. After the interview, I was told they would reach out within a few weeks with a decision but as of yet I haven't received a response.

Dispatch Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Froedtert Health.

Interview

Applied online through there sight. First interview was with HR and then department supervisor. Everything took a little over a month, so the process was fast. Will take longer now, though.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Milwaukee, WI) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with HR and basic questions followed by meeting with pharmacy manager, follow up meeting with pharmacy manager, and job offer over the phone. Once offered job, required to take drug test within 48 hours and start hiring process.

Interview Questions

• How do you resolve intrapersonal conflicts with other employees?   Answer Question