Froedtert Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Froedtert Health Interview Questions

Interviews at Froedtert Health

2.7

Diet Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Froedtert Health in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online and the whole process has taken a month (4+ weeks). I have not been offered yet but made it to the final peer interview, so I am waiting to hear from them. If they are interested, a member of HR will contact you and set up a phone interview. After the phone interview, if they feel you are a good fit they will send you directions to complete references and a survey. The references are submitted by email to the individuals of your choice. They must be at least two managers in your list of references. I suggest you send a quick email, text, or call to your references to tell them to check their email and complete the reference check ASAP. You have to complete this within 24 hours. The survey consists of many, many, repetitive questions about yourself that you rate "agree, slightly agree, slightly disagree, disagree" etc. Once this is completed you will move on in the interview process which I explain below.

4 interviews total:

1st - Phone interview with HR rep who asks about your employment history and a brief background about yourself. This is really to make sure that you are a normal human being and to weed out anyone who applied for a job they don't care about. Everyone in their HR department is extremely friendly, easy going, and give you a great first impression of what it would be like to work there.

2nd - A week went by and I had an in person interview with head of food service department (she is a Dietitian) and a manager in the food service department. They have a sheet of paper with about 10 questions on it that they ask you. Questions range from, "tell me a time you disagreed with your manager" and "a patient calls and they have a hair in their soup, how do you handle the situation" also "what is your greatest accomplishment/success" and "tell me about a time you did not get along with a peer" etc. The head of the department is incredibly genuine and sweet and you can tell she loves her job. We chatted about other topics as well that were individualized to me, not just interview questions, which made me feel comfortable. I was not informed there would be any additional interviews.

3rd - A week went by and I had a phone interview with who I believe was the administrative head for the department but I can not remember specifically what her role was other than she had a large role. She called and it caught me off guard because she immediately introduced herself and asked me if she could ask a few questions regarding how well I work with other people. If you are not great at thinking on the spot I suggest you tell them it is not an ideal time and schedule a time for them to call back. All the questions were behavior and situation based. "tell me about a time you disagreed with a manager and with a peer," "how do you feel about unethical behavior," "do you work well with many projects," "do you work well with a deadline," etc. I believe this interview was in reference to the survey you complete and this is a way for them to clear up any confusion they might have based on your answers that you gave. This lasts about 30 minutes and the woman at the end of the call stated, "well it is so clear that you truly value and enjoy working with other people." It went extremely well and I was not informed there would be any additional interviews.

4th - A week went by and I had an in person peer interview. This interview was with two Diet Clerks (direct peers) and consisted of the same exact interview questions that were addressed in the first in person interview. It was a little disappointing that the same questions were asked. Both individuals were extremely nice but seemed inexperienced in the interview process. The focus was on asking me the questions, making a few notes of my answers, and moving to the next one. After the last question they stated they did not have any questions for me. I asked them a few and that was the end of the interview. Very, very quick interview. One of the diet clerks stated that she would be surprised if I was not offered the job.

So far my experience has been extremely positive and I look forward to working for this hospital.

Interview Questions

• A patient calls and states they found a hair in their soup. How do you handle the situation? (not difficult at all)   Answer Question

Dietitian Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Froedtert Health.

Interview

Formatted, based upon standard question set. Department manager and supervisor interviewed together. Also had a peer interview afterwards. Interviews lasted a total of 1 hr. Interviewers were all friendly and outgoing, I did about 60% of the talking, interviewers 40%

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself in 3 words   1 Answer

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wauwatosa, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Wauwatosa, WI) in December 2018.

Interview

Applied online late October 2018, received an invitation for a phone interview a week later, had the actual phone interview mid-November with standard questions, face-to-face interview with hiring manager in early-December with verbal tentative job offer 2 days later.

FMLH gives 3 business days to complete drug test and fill out new hire paperwork, but background check processing vendor seems to be overwhelmed/takes awhile. I haven't been able to put in my leave notice yet because I'm not even sure if I "really" have a new job yet.

Pca Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Milwaukee, WI) in June 2014.

Interview

Phone interview
    Had to have three references, an email was sent to them automatically to answer question about you.
    I had a lady who was form another state dealing with my interview process. She was the person who contacted the hiring manager at Freodtert, and set up the phone interview as well. She messed up and the time she told me the phone interviewer was going to call was wrong. I never received the call when I was supposed to so I had to try and get a hold of the lady again to schedule another phone appointment. I then was nervous that she was going to mess up my in person interview as well.
    After the phone interview I had an in person interview with the RN manager on the floor.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths, weaknesses, describe a situation when you made a mistake and how you handled it, describe a situation where you had a conflict with a colleague and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Clinical Dietitian Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Bend, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (West Bend, WI).

Interview

Went through HR for first interview. Basic questions asked ie what would you do in this situation, name a time when _____ and what did you do? Then met with RD's separately. Took a while to hear back from anyone on position. I waited about a month before receiving a response

Interview Questions

• They were all very basic. A lot of the questions were repeated, just in different words.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate up a bit but after finding out other salaries for the same position, I realized that the offer sucked in the first place.

CNA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Milwaukee, WI) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied for this position online via their website. They emailed me back within a week of submission. I needed to take a survey of about 103 questions. The email said the application was not complete without it. The second email was to set up a phone interview with HR. They asked for three dates and times that would work. This was set up quickly. I liked how quickly and easy this process was. HR was very nice and friendly. I enjoyed speaking with her.

Interview Questions

• What are your 3 must haves in a job?
      Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a patient.
      What is the absolute lowest salary you can accept?
      What is your strength?   Answer Question

I have worked as a CNA in other hospitals. Though it is rewarding, it is also a lot of work and responsibility. HR stated what the starting pay was and that pretty much killed it for me. I can make more at Kwik trip starting with less responsibility and no experience. I think healthcare needs to consider this and bring up these starting wages! It was very disappointing that way.

CNA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Froedtert Health.

Interview

Online application, phone interview, in person interview. Very quick turnaround on everything. Hired quickly after submitting the online application. Everyone was pleasant to work with, and orientation started as soon as possible.

Interview Questions

• Rank in order the importance of seeing patients.   1 Answer

Nurse Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Milwaukee, WI) in July 2017.

Interview

Five rounds of interviews totalling nearly 50 people. Each interview averaged 1 hour. HR started the process with a phone interview, then the director, multiple manager's, educators, and then employees for the department.

Nurse Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

The interview process began with a phone screen interview with a recruiter. My information was then forwarded to a hiring manager and then I was scheduled for an in-person interview. I had the phone interview, then an in-person interview with HR, then an in-person interview with the management team. Following the in-person interviews, I was contacted by the nurse recruiter and given benefit information to review. I was asked to contact the recruiter if I reached offer status with another company so they would have time to respond. It sounded like they were very interested and I found it encouraging that I was contacted by the recruiter and given benefit information. I did as the recruiter asked and contacted her when I reached offer status with another company. I never received a response at all, and one week later I was e-mailed a stock e-mail thanking me for my interest and declining the position.

Interview Questions

• Many typical interview questions such as greatest strength, greatest weakness. Also situational questions regarding issues with co-workers or resolving an issue with a patient and how you handled it. The interview process and questions were very structured with the phone screen and HR.   Answer Question

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Milwaukee, WI) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online, went for in person with HR recruiter at office center, called again for interview with hiring manager. Overall it was a very easy process and not intimidating at all. Hiring manager was very easy to talk with and made me actually feel like I was talking with my friend and not interviewing Very relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Mix of behavioral and personal questions/get to know you questions.   Answer Question