Froedtert Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Froedtert Health

2.7

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Menomonee Falls, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Menomonee Falls, WI) in March 2016.

Interview

One on one at the clinic. Lasted about 30 minutes. HR department was very nice and flexible in setting up time for the interview. Loved working there but had to leave because of relocation.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to deal with a difficult situation and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Radiology Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Bend, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (West Bend, WI) in June 2014.

Interview

I was first contacted by HR and had a phone interview. Next I meet with the hiring manager and staff members. I was later called back for an additional interview. HR contacted following that interview and offered me the position.

Medical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Froedtert Health in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online for a couple of medical assistant positions. Received email to ask for telephone interview. Had both interviews and was told that I will receive a call or email back with any response, no response but my applications per the website is still under review after nearly a month.

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2014.

Interview

It was short and exciting. They all were very nice and understanding to all of my answers. They don't make me feel intimidated. They did not ask questions that could not be answered. They came off as normal everyday people that I would love to work with.

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wauwatosa, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Wauwatosa, WI).

Interview

Applied, HR scheduled a time to have a phone interview, spoke with the HR recruiter. Basic interview questions with many situational questions. Then info was passed on to hiring manager and within two weeks I had a scheduled interview with them in person. This was more position specific. After the interview I was offered the ability to shadow. Later, HR extended an offer far below average pay for the position but the hiring manager informed me of the rate prior to the extended offer. HR was not open to negotiation.

Interview Questions

• What would an employer say is a characteristic you could improve upon?   Answer Question
    • Explain a problem you were faced with in the work place and how you worked to overcome it.   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Froedtert Health in January 2019.

Interview

Recruitment team was very friendly and approachable. I was most impressed by the recruiter providing a document of tips & tricks (and expectations) for interviewing with Froedtert. Department staff was also very friendly and made the interview comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What is your least favorite part of the Business Analyst's role? What is your favorite part of the Business Analyst's role?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Froedtert Health.

Interview

The recruitment firm they retain is subpar at best. They don't know what they are doing. Get through them to the hiring managers, and you're gold. Unfortunately, the recruitment firm doesn't move fast enough. It's a competitive market, they need to move quicker! Involve the hiring managers. The fact that the recruitment firm is analyzing all applicants before presenting them to the team is ridiculous. I'm certain that many excellent applicants are being passed over

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2011.

Interview

I saw the position on the hospital's website, and a former colleague recommended me to the hiring manager. My first interview with the HR department was scheduled promptly and went well; the follow up interview with the hiring manager a couple of weeks later also seemed to go well. However, there was also a "peer" interview with a group (5 -6 ) of employees who were not peers but were actually supervised by this position. Questions seemed way out in left field and the whole set-up did not seem quite appropriate. I was scheduled for yet another interview with a physician team at least a month later. However, by the time I walked into the last interview, it was pretty clear within minutes that the hiring manager had actually already selected another candidate and this was a sham interview.

Interview Questions

• "What do you like to do for fun at work?" (Asked by a member of the "peer" interview team, all of whom are actually direct reports to the position I was interviewing for.)   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Milwaukee, WI) in October 2015.

Interview

There was an HR screening interview and then an interview with the hiring manager. The hiring manager didn't have too many questions prepared and we spend the majority of the time fielding my questions on the role.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to handle a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Customer Insight Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menomonee Falls, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Menomonee Falls, WI) in January 2019.

Interview

Very limited availability for phone interview slots for which you have to register online. First phone interview, the recruiter never showed. When I called back, they put me on with an interviewer that had no specific information about the position i.e. was it hourly or salaried, exempt/non-exempt, etc.

Radio silence for a month, then out of the blue I get an email for an in-person interview. After a week (in which I had to follow up with the recruiters twice) I finally managed to get on their schedule. I was then sent a link to fill out my references - at least 4, 2 of which needed to be managers - within 24 hours. Once I did (not an easy task as this was the week of Christmas), my references were sent a link to a 25 question (!) survey that I was encouraged to hound them to complete.

The in-person interview with the hiring manager was fine, although they stuck to canned questions from a piece of paper as opposed to more of a conversational approach. I was told that there would be yet ANOTHER interview with a peer and senior management if I moved forward.

I did not, and honestly I was relieved when I got the email. To be made to jump through so many hoops before even getting an in-person interview to determine fit was a red flag for me, and I would be highly unlikely to apply for any positions as Froedert in the future unless I become unemployed and have all kinds of time to spend on the process. It's not really worth the effort unless you're desperate for a job, and was outside of the norm for similar jobs I've interviewed for in the past.

Interview Questions

• What is something that frustrated you?   2 Answers