Froedtert Health Interview Questions in Milwaukee, WI | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 7, 2017

2.5

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Milwaukee, WI) in June 2017.

Interview

Unfortunately, Froedtert has a habit of posting jobs which they have already scouted and hired internal candidates. The interviews are frequently cancelled and outside candidates who would like to work there, never get the opportunity to interview for a position.

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

After having a phone interview it can take one to two weeks to see if you get called in for an in person interview.
    The phone interview is done at a time that you choose, the caller was on time. The interview itself is very relaxed, there were no trick questions.

Interview Questions

• The phone interview just asks the basics. What hours/ shifts do you prefer. What pay level you are seeking. What you have heard about the hospital.   1 Answer

PCA Pool Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

Had a phone interview twice, both times the recruitment team was very nice and professional. They sent my info to the hiring manager and she asked me for an interview. Had the interview and she then went over my schedule and everything to see if I was the right fit for the job and they contacted me the next day with an offer!

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a disagreement with a coworker and if so what was it and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever dealt with a patient or family member that was upset and if so how did you deal with it?   Answer Question
    • What would you do in a situation where a supervisor asked you to do something you were uncomfortable doing?   Answer Question
    • How do you define success?   Answer Question
    • Why did you leave your last job?   Answer Question

I received a job offer through another hospital with a much higher wage and much more flexible with my school schedule.

Patient Access Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Milwaukee, WI) in August 2016.

Interview

Three interviews:
    1. The first was a phone screening with an HR representative (easy standard questions, about 15-20 minutes),
    2. The second was an in-person interview with the clinic manager (ten simple questions, about 10 minutes), and
    3. The third was an in-person interview with a physician and staff members (fairly basic questions, about 30 minutes, it was apparent that the physician was not very prepared going into the interview and had to come up with questions on the fly).

Interview Questions

• Q: What are your strengths?
      Q: Why are you interested in the position?
      Q: Why should we hire you? etc.
      Answer Question

Staff RN-Cancer Center Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

HR conducted first interview. Asked questions that related to patient privacy. I gave example from previous employment in dialysis unit. I stated a curtain would be pulled around patient for privacy. The information was shared with my future manager as being "not pt centered; the patient should have been moved to a private location". Dialysis machines are not movable and so that was not even remotely possible. This would have counted against me and no further interviews would have happened had the manager not already known about who I was.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how you provided for patient privacy in your last position.   1 Answer

Nurse Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

The interview process began with a phone screen interview with a recruiter. My information was then forwarded to a hiring manager and then I was scheduled for an in-person interview. I had the phone interview, then an in-person interview with HR, then an in-person interview with the management team. Following the in-person interviews, I was contacted by the nurse recruiter and given benefit information to review. I was asked to contact the recruiter if I reached offer status with another company so they would have time to respond. It sounded like they were very interested and I found it encouraging that I was contacted by the recruiter and given benefit information. I did as the recruiter asked and contacted her when I reached offer status with another company. I never received a response at all, and one week later I was e-mailed a stock e-mail thanking me for my interest and declining the position.

Interview Questions

• Many typical interview questions such as greatest strength, greatest weakness. Also situational questions regarding issues with co-workers or resolving an issue with a patient and how you handled it. The interview process and questions were very structured with the phone screen and HR.   Answer Question

Specialty Department Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Milwaukee, WI) in May 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with a girl who had no information about the job I was to fill. The girl spoke broken English and I wondered if she was comprehending what I was saying. I was very disappointed in the lack of knowledge about the company and the job. It helps me to answer the questions if I can understand the position and what the company is looking for in a candidate.

CNA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Milwaukee, WI) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied for this position online via their website. They emailed me back within a week of submission. I needed to take a survey of about 103 questions. The email said the application was not complete without it. The second email was to set up a phone interview with HR. They asked for three dates and times that would work. This was set up quickly. I liked how quickly and easy this process was. HR was very nice and friendly. I enjoyed speaking with her.

Interview Questions

• What are your 3 must haves in a job?
      Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a patient.
      What is the absolute lowest salary you can accept?
      What is your strength?
      Answer Question

I have worked as a CNA in other hospitals. Though it is rewarding, it is also a lot of work and responsibility. HR stated what the starting pay was and that pretty much killed it for me. I can make more at Kwik trip starting with less responsibility and no experience. I think healthcare needs to consider this and bring up these starting wages! It was very disappointing that way.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Milwaukee, WI) in October 2015.

Interview

There was an HR screening interview and then an interview with the hiring manager. The hiring manager didn't have too many questions prepared and we spend the majority of the time fielding my questions on the role.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to handle a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Environmental Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Milwaukee, WI) in June 2015.

Interview

When you first arrive to the facility you will stop by HR to complete additional paperwork and get checked in. Your interviewer will then pick you up from HR and walk you to their office. Very easy and laid back. Felt more like talking to a friend then an actual interview. My inteviewer was real sweat and very likable. She understood where I was coming from when ask about past employers.

Interview Questions

• What sets you apart from other candidates?   1 Answer