Froedtert Health Nurse Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Froedtert Health

3.5

Nurse Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Milwaukee, WI) in July 2017.

Interview

Five rounds of interviews totalling nearly 50 people. Each interview averaged 1 hour. HR started the process with a phone interview, then the director, multiple manager's, educators, and then employees for the department.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Froedtert Health

Nurse Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

The interview process began with a phone screen interview with a recruiter. My information was then forwarded to a hiring manager and then I was scheduled for an in-person interview. I had the phone interview, then an in-person interview with HR, then an in-person interview with the management team. Following the in-person interviews, I was contacted by the nurse recruiter and given benefit information to review. I was asked to contact the recruiter if I reached offer status with another company so they would have time to respond. It sounded like they were very interested and I found it encouraging that I was contacted by the recruiter and given benefit information. I did as the recruiter asked and contacted her when I reached offer status with another company. I never received a response at all, and one week later I was e-mailed a stock e-mail thanking me for my interest and declining the position.

Interview Questions

• Many typical interview questions such as greatest strength, greatest weakness. Also situational questions regarding issues with co-workers or resolving an issue with a patient and how you handled it. The interview process and questions were very structured with the phone screen and HR.   Answer Question