Froedtert Health Patient Access Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

5.0

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wauwatosa, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Wauwatosa, WI) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied for many PACR position and my submissions were responded to within a day or 2 with either an email “pursuing other applicants” or “please call in for a phone interview “. Then the “pursuing other applicants” email arrives between 2-24 hours.

Phone interview process is awful. The instructions included: “take you time” and “allow you personality to come through”. There are 3-4 prerecorded questions and then you record your answer without being able to pause before answering or starting over/re-recording. The question is stated, then repeated, then “beep”.. Beware, even though they say take your time, you have a limited time to answer and it will beep/cut you off without a warning.

Interview Questions

• If you were walking down the hall and you saw someone looking lost or confused what would you do?   Answer Question
  • Describe a time when you went above and beyond   Answer Question
  • How would you uphold HIPPA?   Answer Question
  • Describe a time when you stayed positive in a difficult situation.   Answer Question
  • Describe a time when you exceeded expectations   Answer Question
  • Describe a situation when you promoted inclusion.   1 Answer