Froedtert Health Patient Access Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Froedtert Health Patient Access Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Froedtert Health

2.0

Patient Access Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Milwaukee, WI) in August 2016.

Interview

Three interviews:
1. The first was a phone screening with an HR representative (easy standard questions, about 15-20 minutes),
2. The second was an in-person interview with the clinic manager (ten simple questions, about 10 minutes), and
3. The third was an in-person interview with a physician and staff members (fairly basic questions, about 30 minutes, it was apparent that the physician was not very prepared going into the interview and had to come up with questions on the fly).

Interview Questions

• Q: What are your strengths?
    Q: Why are you interested in the position?
    Q: Why should we hire you? etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Froedtert Health

Patient Access Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Menomonee Falls, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Menomonee Falls, WI) in October 2016.

Interview

I went to the interview for a full time position doing something similar, and during the interview the lady just said i really have this position for an internal applicant, but there is a position that I know you will be great at and just sounds like it may work out. She asked me if she can give the hiring manager my information. I said yes of course. After leaving the interview about 3 hours later I received a call from that hiring manager and set up a face to face for the following week.
    The interview went seamless and they really seemed to like me. We talked about many different things i just did my best to let her know I am the right choice. .So feeling confident bc the lady told me how impressed she was... i left. About a week and half went by and I receive informations from the HR department asking me to fill out the background check information. About 15 mins after I checked my email i received a call offering me the position.
    Yayyyy

Interview Questions

• Why do i want to work for the company?   1 Answer