Froedtert Health Rather Not Say Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Froedtert Health

1 Interview Review

Rather Not Say Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wauwatosa, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Wauwatosa, WI) in October 2016.

Interview

Same as all others have stated.

Twice I was called and asked if my resume could be presented for an open position. I Interviewed for two. One had nothing to do with my background, which the department manager and I spotted right away. She was very kind and we wound up chatting for a while. The other position fit my experience to a T. I interviewed with staff then came back again to meet with the ppl I would work for. I thought things went quite well. They even called one (out of three) references. Then silence. So I called HR and was told I was being considered for the position and to let them know if i was given an offer from another prospective employer. With high hope I had to wait almost 2 weeks to be told they chose someone else.

Moral of the story: If asked to notify them if given another outside offer...they're just dangling your feet over the bridge to bide time to see if #1 candidate accepts.

This last experience, coupled with the employee parking situation, left me with a bad taste in my mouth. I won't apply for any other positions.

But, HR was very kind as we're others.

Interview Questions

• Basic to my skill set, and some situational questions but not scripted which was good.   Answer Question