Froedtert Health Systems Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Milwaukee, WI) in February 2009.

Interview

I was hired through a recruiter. The first step was to meet with the recruiter to discuss the position and evaluate if the job fit both the company's and my needs. The second step was an HR interview which involved the standard questions such as: list your strength, weaknesses, why do you want to leave your job, ect. The third interview I talked with with the hiring manager and the Service Desk manager. The questions were laid back and easy to discuss. The hiring manager admitted he was more interested in someone who's personality would fit rather than the experience. After about 45 minutes, we walked around the IT department as he showed the layout of the organization, occasionally throwing more questions around. Near the end, we met with the person I would replace, as he gave me some very specific questions to the application I would support.

Interview Questions

• What are your short term goals?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation was simple enough. My boss asked me what I would like to make, I threw out a fair salary figure, and he accepted. I probably could have gotten more if I pushed, but was happen over the increase from the previous job.