Froedtert Health Ultrasound Technologist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Froedtert Health

1 Interview Review

Ultrasound Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

I applied online and was called by a recruiter less than a week after putting in the application to set up a phone interview. She basically went over my resume and qualifications step by step and asked me the usual scripted questions. As I was trying to answer questions, a child started screaming loud enough that I couldn't even hear myself talk. She apologized and said she was at home with a sick child. Not a huge deal to me, but I thought it was a little distracting and unprofessional. Overall, the interview went well, and she said I did a great job and explained the the next step in the process. She said she would send the info to the hiring manager and for me to expect a call within a week. If I hadn't heard anything, I was supposed to give her a call and she'd return my call promptly. I never received a call for a second interview, so I called her to checkin as she'd asked me to, and I never heard back from her. I was a little disappointed and unimpressed. If someone tells me they will return my call, it's my expectation that they will do that even if it's to let me know they aren't interested.

Interview Questions