Frontier Airlines Scheduler Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 27, 2017

2.3

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Frontier Airlines (Denver, CO).

Interview

Applied online. After a phone pre-screen, I was flown out to Denver for the on-site interview. There were 12 candidates there that day, including myself. First they gave us a presentation about Frontier, then we took a logic and critical thinking test where we had to answer as many questions as possible in 10 minutes. After that, we started the interviews. We each had four separate one-on-one meetings with Crew Scheduling managers. While we waited for our respective turns, they catered lunch. Everyone was extremely nice and easy to talk to. Almost all the questions were behavioral-type. They care more about getting to know you as a person than what you know about Crew Scheduling, which makes sense - there's an eight week training course once you accept the offer. Definitely great people in the Crew Scheduling department.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you felt overwhelmed or stressed   Answer Question
    • Tell us a time when you broke the rules to accomplish something   Answer Question
    • What do you know about Frontier and why are you interested in working here?   Answer Question
    • What does integrity mean to you? Tell us a time where you exhibited integrity.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Frontier Airlines (Denver, CO).

Interview

The hiring process was very quick and efficient. First a phone interview that covered all the qualifications, made sure I was ready for the position. Then Frontier paid my trip to Denver for a face-to-face interview. It was a long day with 11 others applying for the same position. They gave a short introduction to the company, then we all took a test that covered basic skills in math and critical thinking. Then I interviewed with four different people. Everyone was very easy to talk to and very kind. While it was very laid back, I was asked many questions about almost everything. Candidates had many opportunities to ask their own questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Frontier Airlines (Denver, CO).

Interview

easy, only last about 1 hr. Show up early and you will get early. Took a few weeks to hear back from managers, ended up calling because it took them awhile

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Frontier Airlines (Denver, CO) in June 2013.

Interview

Submitted resume via Frontier website. Received an email from an HR recruiter approximately 3 days later to arrange a phone interview. Phone interview was fairly straight forward, some questions were:

-Where do you see yourself in five years?
    -Tell me about your aviation background.
    -Tell me about your crew scheduling experience (if any).
    -Why do you want to work for Frontier?
    -What do you know about Frontier Airlines?
    -Have you worked with Sabre (their scheduling and reservations software)?
    -What do you think is involved in the crew scheduling position?
    -What are you salary expectations?

The HR rep was very friendly, but when I told her my salary requirements, she informed me that starting pay was WELL below my requirements. She asked if I would like to continue or if she should withdraw my application. As much as I wanted to work for Frontier... $13-15/hour wasn't going to work, so I kindly asked her to withdraw my application. :(

Interview Questions

• What do you think is involved in the crew scheduling position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Frontier Airlines (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2010.

Interview

It was a pretty straight forward interview with the Human Resources professional and the manager of crew Scheduling. They were both very nice, professional, and positive. They asked me general questions about my knowledge skills and abilities related to crew scheduling. I would recommend Frontier if you are looking to break into the airline industry.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Frontier   1 Answer

Manager, Crew Scheduling Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Frontier Airlines (Denver, CO) in April 2008.

Interview

This was for an internal position as I was already employed with the company. The interview was about 1 hour in length and consisted of general interview questions as well as several "what would you do if" questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you were presented with a problem and the steps you took to identify the problem and steps to conclusion.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Offer was a little above expectations.