Frontier Airlines Reservations Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Frontier Airlines Reservations Agent Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Frontier Airlines (Milwaukee, WI) in November 2013.

Interview

Long one day process. Massive group of applicants. Everyone took a geography test which weeded out about half of the applicants. Then two or three one on one interviews. Job offered to me shortly after interviews pending negative drug test which was carried out in the same building on the same day as interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Frontier Airlines

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Frontier Airlines (Milwaukee, WI) in December 2011.

Interview

I was notified through e-mail of a date that I could come to see a presentation and have a one on one interview. When I got there there was about 30 other people that were there interviewing for the same job. We watched a presentation and then were called into the room by the order of who got there first. There was about 6 people interviewing people in the same room. Questions were easy and no problem. The guy who interviewed me was super nice and so was everyone else that was doing the interviewing. Make sure you dress to impress!

Interview Questions

• Have you been convicted for a felony before?   2 Answers
    • Give an example of a time you couldn't help out a customer the way they wanted to be helped   Answer Question

Negotiation

No there is no negotiation...everything is by seniority!

Reservations Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Frontier Airlines in November 2008.

Interview

I attended a hiring event for Frontier Airlines, there were many applicants and several interviewers. After the first round of interviews, the interveiwers met to discuss results and then came back and concucted round two interviews the same day. I was notified the following day for the job offer. The interviewers were great, asked good questions regarding job experiencing versus what kind of ice cream you want to be. I liked this hiring style.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to calm an angry customer and what you did to to accomplish it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotion for rate of pay. You take what that offered or you didn't get the job. This was just a entry-level position though. This is an awesome job for those who want to travel, can work pretty much any schedule assigned including any holidays, childrens birthdays, and pretty much any other important occassion you celebrate. Shifts are determined based on senority alone. Can be a high stress job if you don't like talking to angry people,