Frontier Airlines Revenue Management Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Frontier Airlines Revenue Management Analyst Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Revenue Management Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Frontier Airlines.

Interview

Four interview dates: 1.)Phone interview, 2.)Met with department head and took an assessment, 3.)Panel interview, 4.)Another panel interview and meeting with department head

Interview Questions

• What is the most valuable financial tool when determining flight load demand?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Frontier Airlines

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Frontier Airlines (Denver, CO) in March 2012.

Interview

Other accounts of the interview process are accurate. There was an initial phone interview; tell me about yourself, why frontier? The next steps involved 3 separate interviews. The first was with the hiring manager. Normal behavioral questions "Tell about a time when...". The next interview was a panel interview with about 8 team members followed by another panel interview with 4 individuals from another team that works closely with the Revenue Management team. Afterwards I was given an assessment to test my knowledge of Revenue Management principles applied in the airline industry.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Frontier Airlines (Denver, CO) in February 2011.

Interview

Starts with an interview with the manager. Starts with describing your background, your interest in the position, why Frontier. Then what do you know about Revenue Management. Then a one on one interview with the manager. Then a group interview with the other analysts. If you want the job, read some published papers on RM.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a market that is failing?   Answer Question
    • Who is Frontiers biggest competitor?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The salary for this position is not negotiable.