Frontier Communications Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Frontier Communications Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2017

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Frontier Communications (Provo, UT) in September 2016.

Interview

It was good. The process wasn't to bad the training was ok. All in all a good experience everything was expected for the line of work. So far it's been a good job. Just not what I want to be doing. But it's something that pays the bills for now until I find a better fit for myself.

Interview Questions

• What would you be doing in 5 years   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Frontier Communications

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gloversville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Frontier Communications (Gloversville, NY).

Interview

Applied online, first interview was a group and next interview is more personal. It was an interesting interview. They wanted to know if I had sales and custom service experience. It was an easy intreview. Very professional and very informative with the company.

Customer Service Representatives Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Frontier Communications (Rochester, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

My friend referred me for the job. I was a little hesitant. Found the site ok, but no one was at the desk so I had to flag a random person down to let HR know I was there. It was strange cause it was so open anyone could walk in off the street. The interview lasted maybe 30 minutes with general questions. My heart wasn't in it and I think that was apparent. Although I was told I would get a call letting me know, my hopes weren't high and I never got a call. Months later, I am guessing I didn't get the job.

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Frontier Communications (Provo, UT) in August 2015.

Interview

First round of interviews is a group interview. Second round is a personal interview. Both were very professional and well done. They mostly just want to make sure that you're well prepared for the job, and that you can be trustworthy. The group interview was very foreign to me, but they do make sure that you're comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing the person sitting next to you will notice about how you work?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Frontier Communications in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online, was contacted within a couple days, first interview was a group interview. The next day they contact you for a one on one interview. Group interview consisted of talking about strengths and weeknesses, previous jobs, how to handle customer complaints. They walked us through a customer call and how we would handle it.

Interview Questions

• What is something your coworkers would have to get used to about you?   Answer Question

Job didn't fit.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Frontier Communications (Fort Wayne, IN) in June 2014.

Interview

Very detailed! Initial phone interview, then computer interview, then a group interview with think out of the box questions and competitive exercises, followed several days later by a individual interview in a group setting.

Interview Questions

• ask questions to discover what is in the box when you think you know the answer, say so, if you're wrong you were disqualified to continue with the game   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Myrtle Beach, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Frontier Communications (Myrtle Beach, SC) in May 2012.

Interview

Phone / Group/ Individual. Very Standard. Personality, typing, IQ testing. Drug test as well. Not a hard interview. Typical for an entry level position. Didn't feel welcomed when I arrived.

Anonymous Employee in Allen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Frontier Communications (Allen, TX) in July 2011.

Interview

The process was fairly simple of a corporate company and probably easier for me since did have previous experience in this field. As long a your honest and sincere about yourself you should not have any problems

Interview Questions

• Can you type twenty five words per minute?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself five years from now?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations so no advice to give.