Frontier Communications Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

Frontier Communications Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

Updated Dec 4, 2017

2.8

26 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Frontier Communications (Allen, TX).

Interview

I went in for an assessment - general computer knowledge and typing test. Once I passed the assessment I was scheduled for a group interview and had to go drug test. After passing the drug test and the group interview I was scheduled for an interview with several supervisors and given a tour of the building.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength?   1 Answer

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Frontier Communications (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Phone Interviews ( too cheap to meet; people too over worked to find time to meet ). Questions were typical of the work type. Nothing out of ordinary. Process was quick - which I misinterpreted as efficient and focused.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Frontier Communications (Dallas, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

Panel, technical and behavioral questions. There were a lot of technical questions and I was required to give a practical example from past experience. Panel consisted of potential peers where three of there were professional with the questions and the fourth was more curt in his delivery. The experience was okay, but the fact they did not act more similar made me a little concerned.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle difficult situations (made me wonder if this was an ongoing problem)   Answer Question

Sales & Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Frontier Communications (Allen, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone screen, group interview, 1-on-1 with management. The process took about a week. The staff was friendly. The location was easy to get to. I enjoyed the group interview process.

Project Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Frontier Communications (Allen, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

First with group phone interview with future colleagues. The second interview is a video interview recording. You need to log into a website to record your response based on questions shown on the screen. Since there is a time limit for this video recording, it can be intense if you didn't prepare and think through possible scenarios they might ask you. Most questions are straight forward and aiming to understand more about your skills and personality.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Frontier Communications (Richardson, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online through HR referral. The process took 2 weeks. It is a phone interview for 30 minutes. Its the second round for the position. Overall its a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions are behavioral questions and few about my subjects   1 Answer
    • Why you choose only this major?   Answer Question
    • What is your favorite subject and least interested subject and why?   Answer Question

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allen, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Frontier Communications (Allen, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

applied online, got an email for group interview within a week, went in, nobody else showed up so it became a one on one interview, fairly easy questions, total two rounds of interviews

Interview Questions

• behavioral questions, customer service questions, what if customer is upset, how do you deal with difficult situations, weakness, strength, how would you react etc.   1 Answer

Internet Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Frontier Communications (Allen, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

3 interviews are conducted, the first one is a group interview, where the same questions are formulated to each candidate. An example could be Tell me something that me (HR recruiter, manager) should get used to. Then at the end of the interview you have to go through some case scenarios such a client calling and having an issue with accessing a web page. Error 404: page not found, each member should participate as a representative and solve the issue.

Second interview is conducted through HireVue, where you have to answer 4 questions, you get a chance to have a practice interview (be aware that the practice questions are not the same as the original interview) but they get you familiarized with the process. Questions included would be something like: tell me a time where you had to provide negative information to a customer and how is approach it.

Last interview is a personal interview, pretty simple questions trying to understand why they should hire you.

Then you have to wait 24-48 hrs for them to email you the final decision.

Interview Questions

• tell me a time where you had to provide negative information to a customer and how is approach it.   Answer Question
    • If you are 10 days away from the deadline of meeting your goals and you are away from reaching them what would you do?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Frontier Communications (Richardson, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Was mainly a behavioral interview they did not ask much in terms of networking knowledge, but expected to see how quickly you could learn aka learning curve. They also took me around and showed me everyone role and what this meant to the group as a whole and showed me a basic understanding of how internet is delivered.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working with a Telecom Company?   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allen, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Frontier Communications (Allen, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

it was easy and more of technical questions ,so get more information on routing and switching , also you need to dress neat , make sure you show more interest in the job and be more specific on your answers

Interview Questions

• what is a trunk port , what is MPLS , what is the difference between a router and a switch , how do you connect two different network to talk to each other   Answer Question