Frontier Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Frontier Communications (Lakeland, FL) in April 2018.

Interview

Very fast. It all depends on the person and how motivated you are. Seemed legitimate to me. I feel confident in the company. Asked a couple questions. Very personable. Kind. Patient. Happy.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Frontier Communications.

Interview

Pretty straight forward interview process. Usually a panel of 3 people asking standard interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary, asked to provide examples of a time when I performed ____ task.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate, went back and forth 3 or 4 times to agree on an acceptable salary that took into account my added commute times.

Sr. Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Frontier Communications (Richardson, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Easy, friendly, brief and up to the point. First it was telephony screening which was bit formal. Then I was invited for in-person interview at their main development office. It was overall good experience - very relaxed environment - was given tour of products and was also introduced with teammates.

Interview Questions

• Past experience in similar technology, operation and technical support related questions, technical questions around domain, future plan in terms of technical innovations, my expectations from senior leadership, where do I see in next couple of years etc.   Answer Question

Collections Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Frontier Communications.

Interview

Applied a few weeks back through monster. I then was contacted by a HR manager in regards to my resume and if I was interested in continuing forward with my application. After, I was set up for a group interview. During the group interview we were asked questions about collections and customer service. I did not like the way they addressed us like if we were some type of career criminals or drug addicts in regards to their pre-requisites. (Mind you I have never touched drugs in my life). I was pretty much thrown off after that. Their hours are all over the place and they seem to not care if you have children or family needs as they stated having you in is the most important thing to them.

Interview Questions

Pay is fairly low if you have a higher education, and their top pay in 5 years is only $15.00. The way I was treated at the interview just gave me the impression that they are worst after being hired. No thanks.

Collections Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Frontier Communications (Fort Wayne, IN) in January 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview at first. Asked hypothetical questions about what you would do in specific situations. Second interview was with 2 supervisors. Asked the same questions in this interview. Both interviews were a breeze.

Interview Questions

• What would you rate your customer service at 1-10   1 Answer

College Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Frontier Communications (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online, took about 2-3 months before I was contacted through one of the supervisor in the IT Team. Then I had 1 phone interview with the supervisor, in 1 on 1 about my background experience, and went through resume. Then I had another phone interview, a conference call with the manager, director, and supervisor. And had below interview questions to answer.

Interview Questions

• General CS concepts, from basic programming to other fundamentals that include database/network, and so on.   Answer Question

College Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Frontier Communications (Elk Grove, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, mostly acceptance of Internship after submission. Told me how to get past security. The person on the phone was HR, who transferred me to my up and coming direct Supervisor. I was told what documents to bring at the beginning of the next week, but was not told they'd be taking my picture for my security pass- (it was a terrible picture under fluorescents).

IS Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Frontier Communications (Rochester, NY).

Interview

Worked with the HR recruiter to negotiate the position and interviewed with the on-site staff and Director. The company was extremely understaffed at the time of my interview. The company was not very progressive with their technology and was certainly behind the times in regards to IT.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself that will keep me up at night?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much to negotiate salary wise. Very flat pay scale.

IS Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Frontier Communications (Rochester, NY) in December 2008.

Interview

Received a call and did a phone interview, was asked to come in and do an in person interview. Office was mostly empty and equipment was antiquated.

IT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Frontier Communications (Rochester, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

The job was a contract to Perm position. I went through 2 interviews with the contract house, then 2 interviews with the hiring company. THe feedback I received was positive and they stated my resume was well laid out. I sent followup letters thanking them for their time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I received the offer in the mail. I signed it to show acceptance.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Frontier Communications (Provo, UT) in May 2016.

Interview

Group interview. Gave us a chance to explain our who we are and what our interests are. They gave us a taste of what it was like to work at Frontier, which was helpful and interesting. Not at all a boring interview.