Frontier Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Frontier Communications Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2017

2.7

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Frontier Communications.

Interview

Applied online and got an email for a group interview, went in, nobody else showed up and i was the only candidate, we were in a conference room with three people taking my interview. Cleared that round, went in for round 2 in a couple of days, the manager took my interview this time. Got the offer the same day, denied it due to hours unsuitable for me.

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Frontier Communications.

Interview

After an interesting screening interview, I went in for a second in-person interview.
    I went to HR and was escorted around to several different people to tack to them and answer questions. I found that a lot of their infrastructure was pretty old and they had a lot of improvement plans that were 'on hold'.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe how the traceroute command works and what happens (UNIX or MS)?
      Can you talk about TCP and UDP and what are the major differences between the two?
      Can you talk about VLANS and VLAN switching?
      Can you describe BGP and how it functions?
      Can you describe how MPLS works?   Answer Question

Application Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Frontier Communications (Everett, WA) in June 2017.

Interview

interview process was very technical, asked more on Object oriented programming, should be very strong in basics Data structures and algorithms and good communication skills
    Asked on WCF services and UI development

Interview Questions

• OOPS, Solid principles, data structures and algorithms.
      UI development and Services   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Frontier Communications.

Interview

I cycled through 5 supervisors who would gauge my personality, salesmanship, general education, and ability to communicate effectively. The second interview was more intense one on one classical interview questions such as strengths/weakness etc.

Interview Questions

• Sell an item to the supervisor and recap the benefits   1 Answer

Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Frontier Communications.

Interview

I received the interview request a day after I applied online. I had a phone screen, about 5-7 mins, interviewers gave a lot of information about the role and asked details about which shift am I available.

Sales Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Frontier Communications (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Panel interview with 2 managers. They made. Me feel comfortable. They asked me about my past experience. Then they asked about a recent customer service experience and how I handled the situation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you handled a customer service experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Frontier Communications (New York, NY).

Interview

3 tests - typing, phone skills with unhappy customers, general written test with basic math and english. nothing too difficult. but that was in the old days - now I think it is done differently

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Frontier Communications (Dallas, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

Panel, technical and behavioral questions. There were a lot of technical questions and I was required to give a practical example from past experience. Panel consisted of potential peers where three of there were professional with the questions and the fourth was more curt in his delivery. The experience was okay, but the fact they did not act more similar made me a little concerned.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle difficult situations (made me wonder if this was an ongoing problem)   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gates, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Frontier Communications (Gates, NY).

Interview

Interview process is very very slow as in you better have 6-8 months and not be financially strapped. Lots of promises of follow up with little kept on that promise.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Frontier Communications (Provo, UT) in September 2016.

Interview

It was good. The process wasn't to bad the training was ok. All in all a good experience everything was expected for the line of work. So far it's been a good job. Just not what I want to be doing. But it's something that pays the bills for now until I find a better fit for myself.

Interview Questions

• What would you be doing in 5 years   1 Answer