Frontier Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Frontier Communications Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2017

2.7

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Frontier Communications.

Interview

I cycled through 5 supervisors who would gauge my personality, salesmanship, general education, and ability to communicate effectively. The second interview was more intense one on one classical interview questions such as strengths/weakness etc.

Interview Questions

• Sell an item to the supervisor and recap the benefits   1 Answer

Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Frontier Communications.

Interview

I received the interview request a day after I applied online. I had a phone screen, about 5-7 mins, interviewers gave a lot of information about the role and asked details about which shift am I available.

Sales Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Frontier Communications (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Panel interview with 2 managers. They made. Me feel comfortable. They asked me about my past experience. Then they asked about a recent customer service experience and how I handled the situation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you handled a customer service experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Frontier Communications (New York, NY).

Interview

3 tests - typing, phone skills with unhappy customers, general written test with basic math and english. nothing too difficult. but that was in the old days - now I think it is done differently

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Frontier Communications (Dallas, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

Panel, technical and behavioral questions. There were a lot of technical questions and I was required to give a practical example from past experience. Panel consisted of potential peers where three of there were professional with the questions and the fourth was more curt in his delivery. The experience was okay, but the fact they did not act more similar made me a little concerned.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle difficult situations (made me wonder if this was an ongoing problem)   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gates, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Frontier Communications (Gates, NY).

Interview

Interview process is very very slow as in you better have 6-8 months and not be financially strapped. Lots of promises of follow up with little kept on that promise.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Frontier Communications (Provo, UT) in September 2016.

Interview

It was good. The process wasn't to bad the training was ok. All in all a good experience everything was expected for the line of work. So far it's been a good job. Just not what I want to be doing. But it's something that pays the bills for now until I find a better fit for myself.

Interview Questions

• What would you be doing in 5 years   1 Answer

Marketing Database Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Frontier Communications (Tampa, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

Thorough and technical by nature, yet cordial. Interviewing managers were polite and well-natured, but did ask the tough questions as well. Hiring process required extensive background, drug, and credit check.

Interview Questions

• Details of how I improved an existing data management procedure/problem with my current/previous employer.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gloversville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Frontier Communications (Gloversville, NY).

Interview

Applied online, first interview was a group and next interview is more personal. It was an interesting interview. They wanted to know if I had sales and custom service experience. It was an easy intreview. Very professional and very informative with the company.

Customer Sales and Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deltona, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Frontier Communications (Deltona, FL).

Interview

Applied through Indeed.com online... got an email a few days later expressing interest and a link to sign up for a group interview two days later. Group interview was fun; but challenging. 8 people has signed up, but six were in my group. We were asked why we were there, why sales.. Asked us to sell an item in the room -- questions about self and info about company and job. Learned about hours, (a lot), pay (very decent for the area), and the next step. If they were interested, you would get a call for a final interview. Final interview was with two supervisors and I was told that if they wanted to go ahead, I would get an email with offer pending success of passing drug/background check.