Frontier Communications Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, WV

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Frontier Communications (Charleston, WV) in May 2014.

Interview

I had four interviews. One interview was in person with the direct boss. The next interview was in person with the regional president. The third interview was via satellite with a state leader and last interview was in person with a representative from HR.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you came to work and discovered sales were down?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Frontier Communications

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Frontier Communications (Allen, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

Recruiter called for a brief chat then set up a 30-minute phone interview with direct manager. After that, I was called in for an in-person interview with my direct manager, her boss (VP), and an indirect manager. The VP was the toughest but fair. Then I was called in another round of interviews with the same people, plus an HR person. It was down to me and another candidate at that point and it seemed like the focus was more on fit. Got a call from the recruiter saying they picked the other candidate.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you failed.   Answer Question
    • Describe yourself in 3 words, no explanation. How would your supervisor describe you in 3 words, no explanation. How would your peers describe you in 3 words, no explanation.   Answer Question