Frontier Communications Technical Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Frontier Communications Technical Supervisor Interview Questions

3.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New Martinsville, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Frontier Communications (New Martinsville, WV).

Interview

Applied online , phone interview with hr rep, phone interview with local vp, phone interview with local gm, offered position and accepted.

Interview Questions

• How will I make the transition to management from being a technician in the past.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Little negotiation, they made an offer , it was what they would pay, thats it. Pay close attention to questions asked on online application. The hr rep told me my answers were the reason she chose to call me.

Other Interview Reviews for Frontier Communications

Anonymous Employee in Carmel, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Frontier Communications (Carmel, IN) in June 2012.

Interview

Very professional, asking tactful questions informing about company and job information. This was a comfortable setting one on one which is very seldom experienced at that level. They made the job seem very appealing. Allowed me to ask questions about company and position I was interviewing for. The interview length was not that long, direct but to the point.

Interview Questions

• What is the largest number of people you have supervised at one time.   1 Answer

Technical Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Frontier Communications in May 2009.

Interview

People that inteviewed were very pleasent to deal with. They were respectful of meeting times and locations. It was overall a pleasant experience. I feel that for a public traded company they meet all of the expectations that you would have for a corporate company. They want to produce measures for their share holders and won't back down from getting them.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a hostile customer?   1 Answer