Frontline Consulting Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Frontline Consulting Services Interview Questions

2.8

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Frontline Consulting Services (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)).

Interview

- College campus recruitment
    - Written Test for 1 hr including technical & aptitude questions. Difficulty level was average.
    - GD with around 10-12 people group. they just focus how positive & confident you are.
    - Technical was easy. Asked question was related to project only.
    - HR discussion was regarding strength & weakness , learning attitude. Problem solving & stay at Hyderabad.

Interview Questions

• normal hr questions like : Strength , Weakness , Problems you faced, family background etc.
      Technical normal sql's   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Frontline Consulting Services (Bhubaneswar (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

The whole process consisted of the following steps
    1.Written Test(60 mins 60 questions)
       written test consists of
        data interpretation,verbal reasoning,quantitative aptitude,programming,logical reasoning
    2.GD
    It was done in groups of 15 or more
    3.Technical Interview(very easy)
    4.HR interview(ok)

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in hyderabad   1 Answer

I had a better job offer

Rental Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Frontline Consulting Services in September 2013.

Interview

Limited but thorough. First interview was via Skype to determine qualifications. Met with the Manager and Area Manager for a more in depth interview.

Interview Questions

• What was my most difficult customer and how did I handle the situation?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Frontline Consulting Services (Dallas, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

Telephone interview. Very informational. Frontline described the position and allowed me to explain my experience and skills that would be of benefit to the client. The interviewer also asked me to describe my experience in other areas. This was to allow the interviewer to have a full picture of my capabilities for future employment. The phone call lasted about an hour and I was comfortable with the process. The interviewer explained how hours are billed, how I would be paid, and my exact relationship with the company.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Frontline Consulting Services (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

It started with the written test that included- Quantitative Aptitude,Data Integration, English, Qualitative Aptitude and Technical Questions(output based).

The second round was the Group discussion Round which was followed by Technical Interview, HR Interview and Interview By Director.
    (Every round was an elimination round).

Interview Questions

• Nothing. The entire process goes smooth. Level of difficulty is average for technical questions/Interview.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Frontline Consulting Services.

Interview

2 Rounds of Technical interviews on the skill sets you have mentioned , 1st round with the technical guy and the second with the hiring director. Followed by HR discussions.

Interview Questions

• There was discussion regarding the skillset and if hyderabad joining location is ok for you.   1 Answer

Software Developer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Frontline Consulting Services (Bhubaneswar (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

First was a written round with 60 questions. 20 aptitude,10 DI,10 Verbal reasoning,10 English,10 Technical (c,c++). DI was easy. rest were avg. the time limit was one hour.there was no negative marking and no sectional cutoffs. Getting half the questions correct will gurantee selection into the next rounds.
    then there was a GD. fairly easy.U will have to do really poorly to get disqualified here. speak ur points. but don't try to dominate else u'll get disqualified.
    next was a technical interview.and finally a HR interview.
    The technical was the most important round.the asked CV based questions. about the projects i had done.and then about the subjects including c,oops,datastructures,dbms,OS(i am strong here so the discussion about this was prolonged),Networking.u need not know everything in details but basics must me clear and u should have the ability to think about the questions logically.
    finally i was given a question to code in a language of my choice.
    i was not called for the HR interview but was made the offer.

QA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Frontline Consulting Services in September 2011.

Interview

Hr called from job portal. Initial screeing from HR, then telephonic interview.

At that time company was small and MD use to take the interview and take final decision.

It is good company to start with, latest on interview processes got tight

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Frontline Consulting Services (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

very organized and efficient. I thought the interview was straight to the point and they do a good job explaining the position in detail. very nice people and seems like there is room for advancement.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Frontline Consulting Services (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

Aptitude
    G.D.