Frontpoint Security Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 8, 2017

2.6

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Frontpoint (Vienna, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter, then a sit down with 2 sales managers then finally a senior sales manager. Interview is relaxed but don't be fooled by it, this job is anything but relaxed. Each manager asked 5 - 10 questions, and in total I spent 1.5 hours in their office between the interview and the tour.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a customer that is trying to get off the phone/ leave?   Answer Question
  • Tell me a scenario where you overcame a customer's objection   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Frontpoint

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Frontpoint (Vienna, VA) in February 2015.

Interview

I met with the hiring manager who did the first interview with me and the following day I was scheduled to meet with the Vice President of sales. Both were smooth and quick. Very personable people. It was more about discussing my previous jobs and how I would fit into the sales role of this company with my experience.

Security Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Frontpoint.

Interview

I found the job on Craigslist and was contacted by a recruiter a day later. We did a phone "consultation" and it lasted about 30-45 min. She was selling the job hard as if they were desperate. She asked if I could go to the training which lead me to believe she was already offering me the position. It was about 4 days later when I heard back. I had to come in to take a test. Went in and didnt hear back from that for another 11 days, she says there was something wrong with their system.

I scheduled an interview the following day and met with 3 people. The first guy told me about his story and background. The second guy asked me about my background the third guy didn't say much except why should I hire you.

I got an offer which I accepted. I did not start until 2 mos later.

Anonymous Employee in Tysons Corner, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Frontpoint (Tysons Corner, VA) in November 2014.

Interview

Apply online, interview with numerous recruiters, meet with managers, take a written test, drug screen, get job. After you get the job, you start training with a couple weeks, get out the nest, then work

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Frontpoint (McLean, VA) in February 2014.

Interview

I first had a telephone interview with a recruiter. They invited me in for an interview. I interview with a sales manager and then senior sales manager. If they like you will move forward and interview with the Sales Director. Your chances of getting hire if you have a friend that works there and can give you a good recommendation.

Interview Questions

• Average interview questions. You many have to tell a story. Anything about yourself or a funny situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Frontpoint (McLean, VA) in February 2014.

Interview

The recruiter, Robert Clark, prepared me extremely well for the interview process. There was a personality test and a series of in-person interviews that were pretty standard for sales.

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Frontpoint (McLean, VA).

Interview

Went through 2 interviews days, first with the recruiter and one sales manager. Second interview with another sales manager. The interviews were very smooth, lots of questions, especially about how much money I want to make.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be cautious, the offer is not true.....was not told that I had to pass a role play test to keep my job, AFTER, 2 weeks of training. I quit a job and stopped sending resumes out. When the trainer didn't personally like my role play, I was shown the door, even though I was officially hired through a formal offer letter, which made no mention of this contingency.

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Frontpoint (McLean, VA) in April 2013.

Interview

Was called on Monday interviewed with four people Friday was offer was finalized after i passed a drug test.

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Frontpoint (McLean, VA) in April 2013.

Interview

I placed my Resume online and the next day a member from HR called me and set an interview. After interviewing with her i was on the way home when I received a call saying that she wanted to set a second interview with management. The second interview was a day after the first and after I had the initial interview with management she was able to schedule others to interview the same day before I left the building. I was a little overwhelmed at first but was relieved to know that they make a decision and then move ahead with the decision without keeping you guessing. I really appreciated that!!!!

Interview Questions

• No real difficult questions. They just want to make sure that you have the ability to take rejection and still move forward without it affecting how you interact with the next customer and fellow employees.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did have some negotiation as far as schedules go and we were able to come to an agreement.

Security Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Frontpoint in March 2013.

Interview

Contacted by Awesome Recruiter interviews went very well. Completed multiple interviews within a day. Appeared to be an Awesome company with High employee focus. Things will look and sound very promising. They will be very responsive and you will feel welcomed.

Interview Questions

• What drives you money or having a great place to work.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Understand they have a base and the ability to make $60k plus for the first year comes with strings. Ie.. QA call flow is paramount you loose 25% of your commission if you are below the passing score.