Frost National Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Frost National Bank Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2017

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Frost National Bank (Richardson, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Started with a phone interview, and then my second interview was with HR manager specialist, asked a lot questions about my strengths and weaknesses, after that next I had with regional manager and operations manager together! Got hired on the spot!

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Frost National Bank.

Interview

Straightforward process without an over phone portion, sign up for interview times and meet at HQ instead. Easy interview process, no technical questions, no otherwise unexpected questions, friendly interviewers and office staff.

Trust Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Frost National Bank.

Interview

Applied online; in person interview with HR Dept; in person interview with trust administrator and senior officer. Hr interview was very straightforward review of resume and general explanation of benefits

Interview Questions

• They stressed the tedium of the work and asked how I would handle the unavoidable bureaucracy   Answer Question

Associate Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Frost National Bank (Houston, TX).

Interview

First applied online. Received phone a couple days later. Scheduled first interview with HR and Sales Manager. Secured second interview a couple weeks later with panel of other sales managers.

Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Frost National Bank (Houston, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process went well until we got to the point where the person interviewing me ended up rushing through the interview and it lasted probably less than 5 mins. When the recruiter found out I was not working at ___ and let her know I was at ___. She flipped through her notes and rushed everything through. She probably didn't review my application or resume before she called me. I have qualifications for the position I applied for, but I don't think she realize the position I was currently in and the amount I was making. She wasted my time when she could of looked through my application and resume. It was really unprofessional of her to rush through the interview.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about Frost?
      Why do you want to work here?
      What are you currently doing at ____? (This is the point where she rushed through when she found out where I worked).   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Frost National Bank (Dallas, TX).

Interview

First I had a phone interview and the women I talked to was really nice and then was contacted by Marly Street to have a 1:1 in Dallas with two HR representatives. The 1:1 interview felt like I was having a therapy session honestly and they made me feel weird and stupid.

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Frost National Bank (Dallas, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Mrs. Street, the HR rep I talked with was very kind and welcoming. She told me about their company and the first questions were about availability. I was not available for all hours required so we ended it there.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Frost National Bank (Corpus Christi, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was called in for a face to face interview. I felt like I was being interrogated. He took my resume and marked it up like he was proofreading a paper. He was also somewhat insulting me because I had goals. He then told me I was too "goal ambitious". I then knew this wasn't the company for me.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for the Teller position?   1 Answer

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Frost National Bank (Austin, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Received a call a few days later to schedule an interview for one week later on a
    Thursday. Interview was easy. She didn't ask many questions. We shook hands and was told she "will call or email in one to two weeks". I waited the two weeks and received no call. I then waited until the following Tuesday to call and ask if "a hiring decision was made". The receptionist answered. She took down my information and was told she will leave it for the Human Resources Officer and she will contact me. One week later still no contact.

Assistant Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Frost National Bank (Houston, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

First you interview with two people from Human resources; It is a short interview regarding classes, your degree and experience in accounting/finance;
    If you make it past the first interview, then you interview with a panel of 10 people. They are firing questions rapidly to test your knowledge and skills