Frost & Sullivan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 12, 2017

2.8

Senior Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Frost & Sullivan (New York, NY) in August 2012.

Interview

I had a phone interview which felt very abrasive and one-sided. The impression was that I needed them more than they needed me, which wasn't the case. I wasn't told anything about the company or job I was applying for. The conversation was very one-sided. When we finally discussed salary, I felt as if the range offered to me was entry/early career level...certainly not "senior" as the title suggested.

Interview Questions

• The phone connection was not terrific and it sounded like I was on speaker. When I mentioned I was having trouble hearing the questions, I was told it was my fault.   1 Answer

I was asked to come in for an in-person interview and I declined.

Industry Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Frost & Sullivan (Palo Alto, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Very easy interview process, a few tests to ascertain basic reading an math skills

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, these guys are really cheap.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Frost & Sullivan in January 2012.

Interview

Very fast they needed people to start asap. You will have a recruiter reach-out with very brief questions over the phone. Most teams only have a 3 step process which is simple compared to other companies.

Senior Industry Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Frost & Sullivan (San Antonio, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

What different types of research methodologies do you know about?

Interview Questions

• Estimate how much a company makes yearly if they consist of only 800-1000 workers?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Frost & Sullivan (Sunnyvale, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

phone interview from corporate regarding background, fit, interests, skills, knowledge of company business and market segments, and career goals; in person group interview on site with team managers for several industry segments; most questions focused on sales process knowledge and skills. very open and candid conversation style interview; very knowledgeable managers. several scenario questions to see how you'd handle various issues internally and with prospects and accounts. opportunity to ask plenty of questions but there were lots of candidates lined up with a tight schedule for interviews.

Strategic Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Frost & Sullivan (San Antonio, TX) in May 2008.

Interview

The interview consisted of 3-one to one's and 1 panel interview with two managers. Initial perceptions were that the office seemed run-down and people looked demoralized and just hunkered down in their cubicles. The job description sounded good, and so did the commission program - although the manager explaining it couldn't get his numbers straight. I felt overqualified, but I needed a job.

Interview Questions

• Describe your process for obtaining subject matter information to speak to someone who has significantly more education and training in the field than you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There were approximate numbers spoken of during the final interview phases and a formal offer by email. I was able to negotiate a better base, but I didn't push too hard due to desperate circumstances.

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Frost & Sullivan.

Interview

The interview process included a case presentation, HR interview and an interview with the hiring manager. The case to solve was to analyse a medical device company and suggest recommendations to the management team of the company.

Interview Questions

• Motivations for applying to the job? How would you analyse the medical devices industry? What are the biggest challenges facing the healthcare industry today ?   Answer Question

Management Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Frost & Sullivan.

Interview

Was called down for a group interview session. Rather hard and the interviewer tried to play punk and give hard nose comments and questions to our responses.

1 month later I got a call to go down to the office again and after communicating with the HR, was told that it is the final selection process. Turns out there was a mishap and I was put into the SAME Round again. And had go through the whole first round again with new teammates with the same questions. Very awkward process and was a total waste of my time.

Afterwards I never heard from them again.

From my experience you can tell the company is very inefficient and messed up internally. Apply at your own risk. Highly negative and time consuming experience.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johor Bahru (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Frost & Sullivan (Johor Bahru (Malaysia)) in March 2017.

Interview

HR screening - 30min. Examagram test 30min & Paraphrasing test - 2hr, Hiring Manager - 1hr .The hiring manager was very thorough in asking questions, Positive experience yet unfortunately didn't get an offer.

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Frost & Sullivan.

Interview

Classic HR interview followed by interview by hiring manager. There is a case break done followed by a presentation and a final interview. The case is ussualy inline with what the company is currently working on