Frost & Sullivan Research Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Frost & Sullivan Research Analyst Interview Questions

3.1

42 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Frost & Sullivan (San Antonio, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Since I am an not living in the U.S. the complete interview process was through phone calls and skype interviews. The interview started with an initial phone call with HR agent, then followed by a couple of more calls with higher HR employers and the final part of the interview was a skype interview with my future manager and co-worker. Then they asked me to submit samples of excel, powerpoint and word that could reflect my business skills.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in using excel, powerpoint and word to develop engineering economics analysis?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Frost & Sullivan

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Frost & Sullivan.

Interview

The interview process included a case presentation, HR interview and an interview with the hiring manager. The case to solve was to analyse a medical device company and suggest recommendations to the management team of the company.

Interview Questions

• Motivations for applying to the job? How would you analyse the medical devices industry? What are the biggest challenges facing the healthcare industry today ?   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johor Bahru (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Frost & Sullivan (Johor Bahru (Malaysia)) in March 2017.

Interview

HR screening - 30min. Examagram test 30min & Paraphrasing test - 2hr, Hiring Manager - 1hr .The hiring manager was very thorough in asking questions, Positive experience yet unfortunately didn't get an offer.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Frost & Sullivan (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process consisted of an informal interview with the department director, followed by another meeting with the Vice President of the local office. Both asked me about my academic background, my previous professional experiences, and my motivations to work in their team.

Interview Questions

• Considering your previous experiences, what can you bring to the company?   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Frost & Sullivan (Chennai (India)).

Interview

About three rounds for the interview process. The first being a preliminary filter from the resume. Post that we had to take a test which lasts for about a couple of hours. The test consists of questions which cover aptitude, technical and general questions. The next round is a face to face interview with the hiring team.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johannesburg (South Africa)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Frost & Sullivan (Johannesburg (South Africa)) in July 2016.

Interview

I had a face-to-face interview with the manager together with a skype call with the HR personnel in Cape Town. Thereafter i had to prepare and present a case study within just over an hour.

Interview Questions

• Briefly describe a situation were you were required to think on your feet. How did you respond to that situation.   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Frost & Sullivan (Chennai (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

I attended a walk-in at Chennai office. After initial scanning of resume, the HR team handed over a form to fill-in personal details and an series of written questions relevant to your function. This was followed with 2 F2F interview rounds. Then another round of written assignment followed with telephonic interview.

Interview Questions

• Whether I can handle stress in the role?   1 Answer
    • Tell me more about myself?   1 Answer
    • What triggered my interested in research?   1 Answer

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Frost & Sullivan (New Delhi (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

aptitude + gd + personal interview. guestimate questions , simple logical reasoning, good english hold is must and normal r questions(like why this company, where u see urself in 5 years etc)

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Frost & Sullivan (New Delhi (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Not very easy, We are given a TED video to summarize and make a ppt, then the interviews are all based on the assignment and our previous work experience. They asked technical stuff related to health care and also questions around business intelligence and business research. The questions were simple and the interviewers were also very polite and well mannered.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to come to Chennai, are you really serious that you want to come to Chennai..they kept asking this in all rounds!   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation is Impossible. They pay peanuts, do not budge and also dont prefer North Indians in Chennai office.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Frost & Sullivan (Chennai (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very long and tedious. They never get back to you in the time frame they mention. "One week" translates to "three weeks" easily.
    They give you an assignment (mostly powerpoint presentations), ask you to present it later during the personal interview.
    During the time I was at Frost, almost everyone who came in for the interview got a job. Employees keep leaving.

Interview Questions

• Personal questions like "Why did you return from the US" - REPEATEDLY. Even after I mentioned the reason, HR wasn't satisfied and kept probing.   1 Answer