Fruit of the Loom, Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Pattern Maker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowling Green, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fruit of the Loom, Inc. (Bowling Green, KY) in March 2015.

Interview

Applyed on line....heard from them in less then week. Had phone interview..then on canpus the next week...laid back but upbeat, met with 3 managers. Appropriate questions for job. Left with no set time on interview turn around.Been one week still waiting for contact after.

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to come back to the industry?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Interview

Probably the worst interview I’ve ever experienced. I was supposed to interview with two people but only one showed up and after the interview I realized it was because they probably thought it was a complete waste of time. The manager who I interviewed with seemed completely uninterested from the start. They made sure to tell me multiple times that I did not have experience within the field and kept saying this is an associate position not an assistant position, even though I tried explaining how previous positions related. I literally had the job description in front of me to relate previous experience. Obviously HR thought my experience related or I wouldn’t have made it past the phone screen. Perhaps they should reconsider changing the job description since the position does not entail anything listed in the description. They also asked me multiple questions on things that I had already clarified in the beginning of the interview which shows the interviewer was not listening to me. Towards the end of the interview, they put words in my mouth when they misinterpreted what I said which made it seem like I was bad mouthing previous positions. They seemed frustrated and let out a big sigh. I felt the interview was entirely unprofessional. Complete disaster from start to finish.

Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fruit of the Loom, Inc..

Interview

interview process was easy, and was given information accurately about what the job would entail. had several phone interviews and then in-person, and was hired about 1 week later. really enjoyed my job.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bowling Green, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fruit of the Loom, Inc. (Bowling Green, KY) in February 2016.

Interview

HR screens resumes, then you are contacted by phone to set up an interview. Round 1 interview: 1 on 1 with who would be your direct supervisor. Round 2: Panel, representative from each department.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bowling Green, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fruit of the Loom, Inc. (Bowling Green, KY).

Interview

Met some of the employees at a campus recruiting event. Quick turnaround from the applying to interviewing. There were two interviews both at HQ in Bowling Green, KY. The first interview mainly asked everything in detail about what I had on my resume. The interviewers were great and easy to get along with. Got called for a second interview and this time with more of the employees in the department. There were three employees from the department that interviewed me. Again, I talked about my resume, what I want to get out from the internship, why I want to work at Fruit, etc..

Interview Questions

• How would you go about talking to an employee in an upper management role and getting information from them for a project?   Answer Question

Internal Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bowling Green, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fruit of the Loom, Inc. (Bowling Green, KY) in August 2011.

Interview

Phone interview and then a face-to-face interview. The process was very easy and they worked around my schedule because I was not local. There was a long gap between interview and offer and offer to start date. I think the whole interview to hire process took two months.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing that would discourage you from accepting our offer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't feel like there was an option to negotiate.

Campus Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fruit of the Loom, Inc. (Baltimore, MD) in January 2015.

Interview

The process took about 2 weeks. The hiring manager and the person who would be my supervisor came to my campus and asked questions about what I currently do at school. The position was about making connections and how well I already have connections. I did well in the interview and they gave me a call and said I got the job.

Interview Questions

• How well would you do with making connections ?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fruit of the Loom, Inc. (New York, NY).

Interview

pretty quick. they offered me a low amount the do the jobs of 3 different people. they were very nice but still didn't like the fact of the pay being so low

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fruit of the Loom, Inc..

Interview

Apply online, screened by HR phone interview, 30 minute conversation, if you do well sent to hiring manger to schedule interview, lengthy in person interview with a week to wait for decision

Interview Questions

• What experiences or knowledge will help you market this item?   Answer Question

Merchandise Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fruit of the Loom, Inc. in March 2015.

Interview

1 HR phone screening and 2 phone interviews. Did not interview with the person that would have been my boss, only the VP of Merchandising and the Director from an unrelated division. I interviewed for the casualwear and women's intimates position.

Interview Questions

• What would you bring to the Fruit of the Loom organization?   1 Answer