Fruit of the Loom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fruit of the Loom Interview Questions

Updated May 31, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fruit of the Loom.

Interview

Phone Screen, then onsite interview. Onsite interview lasted 3 1/2 hours, and included 5 separate interviews. Ended up not getting the job. It's a shame I wasted so much time on it.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bowling Green, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fruit of the Loom (Bowling Green, KY).

Interview

Met some of the employees at a campus recruiting event. Quick turnaround from the applying to interviewing. There were two interviews both at HQ in Bowling Green, KY. The first interview mainly asked everything in detail about what I had on my resume. The interviewers were great and easy to get along with. Got called for a second interview and this time with more of the employees in the department. There were three employees from the department that interviewed me. Again, I talked about my resume, what I want to get out from the internship, why I want to work at Fruit, etc..

Interview Questions

• How would you go about talking to an employee in an upper management role and getting information from them for a project?   Answer Question

Forecast Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bowling Green, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fruit of the Loom (Bowling Green, KY).

Interview

Applied through someone I knew and was selected for an interview two weeks later. The interview was very generic & corporate. Asked basic things since I was just out of college like my experience with excel, what my favorite school subjects were, etc.

Associate Interview

Interview

Probably the worst interview I’ve ever experienced. I was supposed to interview with two people but only one showed up and after the interview I realized it was because they probably thought it was a complete waste of time. The manager who I interviewed with seemed completely uninterested from the start. They made sure to tell me multiple times that I did not have experience within the field and kept saying this is an associate position not an assistant position, even though I tried explaining how previous positions related. I literally had the job description in front of me to relate previous experience. Obviously HR thought my experience related or I wouldn’t have made it past the phone screen. Perhaps they should reconsider changing the job description since the position does not entail anything listed in the description. They also asked me multiple questions on things that I had already clarified in the beginning of the interview which shows the interviewer was not listening to me. Towards the end of the interview, they put words in my mouth when they misinterpreted what I said which made it seem like I was bad mouthing previous positions. They seemed frustrated and let out a big sigh. I felt the interview was entirely unprofessional. Complete disaster from start to finish.

Marketing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fruit of the Loom.

Interview

Phone interview with hiring managers. Told me about the opportunity, some info about the company and then dove into asking questions. It was a typical interview and lasted about 40 minutes. They were friendly and very informative

Graphic Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bowling Green, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fruit of the Loom (Bowling Green, KY).

Interview

I met with four people -- the Art Director, and three other senior designers and/or department heads. They asked me a series of questions about my work ethic, how I would respond in different situations, and my previous experience.

Interview Questions

• If you saw someone doing something that was against company policy, what would you do?   Answer Question

Vice President Consumer Insights Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fruit of the Loom (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Lots of great phone interviews on experience, skills and fit with the recruiters hired to fill the position on behalf of Fruit of the Loom. But beware, the in person interview with the recruiter lasted 5 minutes and included 0 questions. It was totally based on age/appearance.

Interview Questions

• Nothing. The head of the recruiting firm said he could size people up in 30 seconds and did not need to ask anything. The only thing he could have seen was my age; of course, he might not have liked navy blue suits.   1 Answer

Pattern Maker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowling Green, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fruit of the Loom (Bowling Green, KY) in March 2015.

Interview

Applyed on line....heard from them in less then week. Had phone interview..then on canpus the next week...laid back but upbeat, met with 3 managers. Appropriate questions for job. Left with no set time on interview turn around.Been one week still waiting for contact after.

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to come back to the industry?   1 Answer

Merchandise Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fruit of the Loom in March 2015.

Interview

1 HR phone screening and 2 phone interviews. Did not interview with the person that would have been my boss, only the VP of Merchandising and the Director from an unrelated division. I interviewed for the casualwear and women's intimates position.

Interview Questions

• What would you bring to the Fruit of the Loom organization?   1 Answer

Digital Media Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowling Green, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fruit of the Loom (Bowling Green, KY) in February 2015.

Interview

The Application Process went smoothly, as I applied for the position with a online application. It was a relatively quick turnaround process, as I was invited for an interview within 3 weeks of applying. I interviewed for the position, and close to a month from the interview, I still haven't heard anything regarding a hiring decision. I am inclined to believe in the saying "No news is good news", but my gut feeling is that I was not selected for the position.

Interview Questions

• Name one word that your best friend would use to describe you.   1 Answer