Fry's Electronics Accessory Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fry's Electronics Accessory Sales Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Accessory Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilsonville, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fry's Electronics (Wilsonville, OR) in August 2010.

Interview

Consisted of 3 interviews, 2 at the same location and 1 at a different place. The first one was pretty easy, it seemed like they were trying to figure out if you understood the type of work that the position does and if you were ok doing it. The second is usually with the department manager of the department you are going to work for. This was a little bit more challenging because the questions become more specific towards the type of work you will be doing and the knowledge of the products that the department has. The third and final one is probably the easiest yet the hardest at the same time. The interviewer was very straight forward and picked apart every answer that I gave, trying to make sure that I knew what I was talking about. The interviewer made some comments that seemed harsh but it turns out it is a way to see how you react under pressure. In my personal opinion, the best part about the job was the people that worked there. Every one is friendly and helpful and they all understand what you are talking about when it comes to any aspect of the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

For this position, it was minimum wage flat. If you get an offer that is better, take it because you can only go up from there

Other Interview Reviews for Fry's Electronics

Accessory Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fry's Electronics in March 2010.

Interview

I was referred by a friend to apply. I went in to grab an application, turned it in the same day and I met the computer sales manager who gave me an interview. A few days later I came in and was given a drug test at a Bellevue clinic. A week later I was involved in group training then a week after that I trained in my department.

Interview Questions