Fry's Electronics Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fry's Electronics Cashier Interview Questions

1.6

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fry's Electronics (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied in store at the Phoenix location. I brought in my resume and asked to speak to a manager and he gave me an application. I heard back from them about 3 weeks after. they called me for an interview, and I went into the store but they told me that the managers were having a meeting that I had to wait an hour plus. so I went home, and I called an hour later and told them I had to leave(cause I wasn't going to wait that long to get interviewed, like why call if you knew you had a meeting?) so I called and told them it was unprofessional, and they excused themselves and told me to come in again for an interview. I came in the next day and talked to a department manager and she just asked me about my previous jobs and what I liked the most and least about them, very brief. then she said she was gonna get someone else to talk to me. Then the store manager spoke to me, I went into his office and he just asked me a little bit about myself and then told me to do a drug test, and that he had to check my background, and if that turned out fine, that he was going to call me back to get me into the schedule. (still waiting for a call back.)

Interview Questions

• what did you like and dislike about your previous jobs?   Answer Question

Negotiation

just be real.

Other Interview Reviews for Fry's Electronics

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fry's Electronics (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

Unorganized interview process managers did not keep a list of how many candidates were being.interviewed when j showed up for my interview they had no record of it so had to find someone to complete the interview so I waited over an hour before I got interviewed because of the mix up

Interview Questions

• Why did I think I should be hired for the position what quality or skills did I possess that made me a good fit for the position I was applying for   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Fry's Electronics in January 2016.

Interview

First of all it was me and 3 other people and I waited there 2 hours before they even interviewed me . Two different people interviewed me and it was quick when they started . And after the sent me straight to take the drug test and when you passed they call you which takes two for orientation .

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work here ? What makes you best fit for this job ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fry's Electronics (Tempe, AZ) in February 2015.

Interview

First interview lasted about 5 minutes. They talked about the job a little, asked about my previous experience then said thank you and said they'd call if excepted for second interview. Second interview was not an interview. Got handed a drug test paper and that was it. In and out the store within minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fry's Electronics (Dallas, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview processes was not very difficult. Was approached by department manager while I was filling out the hiring application. I had to answer a few questions about previous work experience as well as a few questions about .

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fry's Electronics (Sunnyvale, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

I was called by phone that I will be able to have an interview on a certain day which I was able to choose. I waited for a little while before the department manager interviewed me at on of the unused cash register. Then, the assistant store manger interviewed me at a conference room. The process was fast and easy.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      What are your available time?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Interview

You would have to wait about two weeks to get an interview, while you get the interview there is a selection process you go through.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was aiming for $9 they negotiated to $8.50.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fry's Electronics in January 2014.

Interview

Short. Very unprofessional. Waited for what seemed like forever, but was only and hour and a half. My interview was conducted right at the check-out registers. No office or chairs. Just out in the open for customers, employees, and other candidates to hear.

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fry's Electronics (Burbank, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

Got called to interview for a seasonal cashier position. I was briefly interviewed by FCO managers and then was sent to the store manager's office where I was asked a few questions before being hired.

Interview Questions

• Technical/software experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fry's Electronics (San Jose, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

There were just papers with questions to fill out. Then you will meet with the store manager or Assistant Store Manager for a final interview & once that is done you will go drug test. You have 24hrs to go drug test. Good Luck.

Interview Questions

• How would I like to be a cashier?   1 Answer