Fry's Electronics Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 6, 2017

1.7

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Fry's Electronics.

Interview

Interview process was easy
Usually ask about previous job and ask you some questions for a sales a position
Depends which department wants to work in
Was hired immediately and start working from next week

Other Interview Reviews for Fry's Electronics

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fry's Electronics (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

Unorganized interview process managers did not keep a list of how many candidates were being.interviewed when j showed up for my interview they had no record of it so had to find someone to complete the interview so I waited over an hour before I got interviewed because of the mix up

Interview Questions

• Why did I think I should be hired for the position what quality or skills did I possess that made me a good fit for the position I was applying for   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fry's Electronics (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2010.

Interview

They talked to me about some basic stuff.

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fry's Electronics (Sunnyvale, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

I was called by phone that I will be able to have an interview on a certain day which I was able to choose. I waited for a little while before the department manager interviewed me at on of the unused cash register. Then, the assistant store manger interviewed me at a conference room. The process was fast and easy.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      What are your available time?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fry's Electronics (Dallas, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview processes was not very difficult. Was approached by department manager while I was filling out the hiring application. I had to answer a few questions about previous work experience as well as a few questions about .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fry's Electronics (San Diego, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

I talked to maybe two managers I sat on a bench until they were ready to interview me when they did they just ask me personal questions Where I worked and what's my availability

Interview Questions

• where do you work before applying here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fry's Electronics (Austin, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

I submitted an application with the manager-in-charge at the store. They called me for an interview and worked around my school hours. I went in, and it's a three-step process. You fill out a questionnaire then speak to two different managers about your background/qualifications. They talked and then said as long as I passed my drug and background checks they would bring me on board.

Interview Questions

• What would your previous employer/coworkers say about you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fry's Electronics (Houston, TX) in June 2009.

Interview

my friend who was a supervisor told me to apply and he turned in the app for me and i got a call telling me to be there at a certain time and day for and interview with supervisor #1. got to the interview very simple asked me why i want to work there and gave me the description of the job. supervisor told me to come next day for interview with the department manager and dress code. did the interview told me about the store and the department and told me to come next day for interview with the store manager and dress code. did the last interview with the manager and asked me about my last job why i left and asked if i was good friends with my friend who referred me. i said no just had a couple classes with him in school. ( if you are referred i would suggest not to say your bffs because they will think you will just horse around) at the end of the interview she said ok please take this to the drug testing center and went and took it and passes and was called for a week long orientation training and next week your all on you own.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fry's Electronics (San Jose, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

There were just papers with questions to fill out. Then you will meet with the store manager or Assistant Store Manager for a final interview & once that is done you will go drug test. You have 24hrs to go drug test. Good Luck.

Interview Questions

• How would I like to be a cashier?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fry's Electronics in January 2014.

Interview

Short. Very unprofessional. Waited for what seemed like forever, but was only and hour and a half. My interview was conducted right at the check-out registers. No office or chairs. Just out in the open for customers, employees, and other candidates to hear.