Fry's Electronics Interview Questions

Updated May 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 245 of over 245 interviews

Employee Referral7%
1.8
HardAverageEasy

Fry's Electronics

Application

I interviewed at Fry's Electronics

Interview

Took 2 days. Day 1 was a behavioral interview and day 2 they gave me a math test for the cashier position. But they also gave me a test to work in sales.

Interview Questions
  • If someone were to buy a laptop, name 5 additional tech products you can sell to them.
    Answer Question

Fry's Electronics

Application

I interviewed at Fry's Electronics

Interview

3 stage interview, the whole process took about 7 hours long. You interviewed with multiple levels of management. Felt that it was a bit to much for the level of position i worked. 3 stage interview, the whole process took about 7 hours long. You interviewed with multiple levels of management. Felt that it was a bit to much for the level of position i worked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fry's Electronics

Application

I interviewed at Fry's Electronics

Interview

The interview was easy and well conducted. I really enjoyed the process and would do it again. Very friendly and kind. They ask the basic question and background on previous job and description.

Interview Questions
  • What I have done in the past and if I was ok with talking to people

Fry's Electronics

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Fry's Electronics

Interview

There were two interviews. One by the department manager and the second by the assistant store manager. Both were 1 on 1 with the department manager's interview occurring 10 feet away from the other applicants and the assistant manager's being in his office.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ventura, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fry's Electronics (Ventura, CA) in Jul 2019

Interview

I met with the manager and introduce myself. I provided my identification and Social.The manager ask me a couple questions about the job and my personal life. I also follow all the steps to get this job like by watching videos and reading through packets.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fry's Electronics

Application

I interviewed at Fry's Electronics

Interview

Did two interviews on the same day. Wasn't too hard and asked tipicle questions. And they also hired me on the same day. If they don't hide you on the same day then they might think about it or they'll call you back saying no

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fry's Electronics (San Jose, CA)

Interview

Working in the call center was fun you answer phone calls for all the stores and their website. It's usually busy and learning how to answer phones and using the computer was pretty easy . Some of the managers are laid back. The only negative thing is be careful who you make friends with and there are a lot of 18 to 23 years old so at times it feels like your back at high school because some of the drama they make.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fry's Electronics

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fry's Electronics

Interview

It was a two day process. First day I met with the dept manager and they asked me technical questions related to that dept. Like TVs for examples. And got asked how I would learn these. Second day was with Asst Store Manager. This was more general and sorta like HR questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fry's Electronics (Burbank, CA) in May 2018

Interview

Interview was pretty simple. They asked about my customer service skills, knowledge of computers, and past sales experience (which I didn't have). Then I received a phone call a few days later to come in the following week. Overall was a positive interview experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fry's Electronics

Application

I interviewed at Fry's Electronics

Interview

I was interviewed in person by the hiring manager at company headquarters for a work assignment on a special project that was expected to last for at least several months. I was recommended by existing employee. Interview consisted of discussion of my work history, qualifications, and familiarity with the issues relating to the project.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about how my work experience would apply to the requirements of the project.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 245 Interviews