KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Fry's Electronics Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 248 of over 248 interviews

Employee Referral6%
1.8
HardAverageEasy

Fry's Electronics

Application

I interviewed at Fry's Electronics

Interview

It went very well. They asked me questions about my employment background and I wanted to see if I was qualified for the job they were hiring for. They were helpful.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about my experience.
    1 Answer

Fry's Electronics

Application

I interviewed at Fry's Electronics

Interview

applied online, got a call after a month, came into the store and filled out some papers and interview with store manager right after. Normal interview questions that last for about forty five minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fry's Electronics

Application

I interviewed at Fry's Electronics

Interview

Interview process was easy. The panel of three staff was welcoming and I felt comfortable. They asked a series of five basic questions and felt easy to answer. I had a call back within a week notifying me of a job offer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fry's Electronics

Application

I interviewed at Fry's Electronics

Interview

Took 2 days. Day 1 was a behavioral interview and day 2 they gave me a math test for the cashier position. But they also gave me a test to work in sales.

Interview Questions
  • If someone were to buy a laptop, name 5 additional tech products you can sell to them.

Fry's Electronics

Application

I interviewed at Fry's Electronics

Interview

3 stage interview, the whole process took about 7 hours long. You interviewed with multiple levels of management. Felt that it was a bit to much for the level of position i worked. 3 stage interview, the whole process took about 7 hours long. You interviewed with multiple levels of management. Felt that it was a bit to much for the level of position i worked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fry's Electronics

Application

I interviewed at Fry's Electronics

Interview

The interview was easy and well conducted. I really enjoyed the process and would do it again. Very friendly and kind. They ask the basic question and background on previous job and description.

Interview Questions
  • What I have done in the past and if I was ok with talking to people

Fry's Electronics

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Fry's Electronics

Interview

There were two interviews. One by the department manager and the second by the assistant store manager. Both were 1 on 1 with the department manager's interview occurring 10 feet away from the other applicants and the assistant manager's being in his office.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fry's Electronics

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fry's Electronics in Jul 2019

Interview

I met with the manager and introduce myself. I provided my identification and Social.The manager ask me a couple questions about the job and my personal life. I also follow all the steps to get this job like by watching videos and reading through packets.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ventura, CA

Application

I interviewed at Fry's Electronics (Ventura, CA)

Interview

Did two interviews on the same day. Wasn't too hard and asked tipicle questions. And they also hired me on the same day. If they don't hide you on the same day then they might think about it or they'll call you back saying no

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fry's Electronics (Sacramento, CA) in Jan 2019

Interview

not good. it felt rushed and i didnt like it. i wouldnt recommend this place. they asked very light questions but really wanted to know about my background. It was really easy to answer the questions. I wouldnt recommend going back to this place. They didnt have enough staff to ask me anything.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 248 Interviews

Fry's Electronics Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Fry's Electronics as 44.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 1.83 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Customer Service Associate and Merchandiser rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Sales Associate and Cashier roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Fry's Electronics takes an average of 8 days when considering 266 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Computer Sales Associate had the quickest hiring process (on average 5 days), whereas Customer Service Associate roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 9 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Fry's Electronics according to 266 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 29.94%