Fry's Electronics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fry's Electronics Interview Questions

Updated Sep 6, 2017

1.8

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Fry's Electronics.

Interview

Interview process was easy
    Usually ask about previous job and ask you some questions for a sales a position
    Depends which department wants to work in
    Was hired immediately and start working from next week

Computer Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Fry's Electronics (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Very professional. Store manager was surprised when I told her I didn't have a California DL. Store manager was easy to talk to and her demeanor was very calm. Assured me that a drug test wouldn't hurt when I was anxious about the drug test. She was kind enough to recommend an associate who could train me better to make sales.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a driver's license?   1 Answer

Tier I IT Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fry's Electronics (Dallas, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

They called me and ask about a brief history of my education and previous working experience. Then they proceeded to schedule an interview in person with me. It was a simple phone call.

Interview Questions

• How would you direct someone find out their IP address?   1 Answer

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Fry's Electronics (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Arrived on time and waited 20 minutes for the manager to meet with me and five other people applying to the same position. Had us introduce ourselves and talk about our background work experience. After that asked us what we knew about merchandising.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fry's Electronics (Arlington, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

They ask you questions about the products you will be selling to see if you already know about them. If not then they will either not hire you or put you in a random department.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I was ok with a commissions only position   1 Answer

Computer Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fry's Electronics (Renton, WA).

Interview

I was brought to the cafe and met with the department manager. Couple minutes later met with the assistant store manager and asked about where I see myself in a few months in this company.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in this company in the next few months.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate anything.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Fry's Electronics (Austin, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

I came in and applied in person and was told I'd get a call back for an interview, got a call after 2 weeks to come in, they brought me into the back registers and was interviewed by 3 different managers. It was confusing at first but for the most part easy.

Cafe Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Fry's Electronics.

Interview

The interview was pretty much straight forward. Asked about work ethic, how I work with a team, what do I do with an angry customer. Just come in with a button up shirt, tie, dress pants, dress shoes, and shave and you'll be fine.

Computer Repair Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fountain Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fry's Electronics (Fountain Valley, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I was not able to get interviewed. A nasty woman manager told me "we can't hire you with hair like that!" I said, like what? she said "we don't men people with long hair" I was in disbelief and walked out of that place. Should i sue?

Loss Prevention Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fry's Electronics (Anaheim, CA).

Interview

Filled out application form in store, called in, made to stand waiting around for someone to come interview me, then passed onto store manager. Asked me a lot of questions that I had already been asked by the person prior, then pretty much kept asking why I would be good for the position.