Fry's Electronics Merchandiser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fry's Electronics Merchandiser Interview Questions

Updated Feb 13, 2017

2.0

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Fry's Electronics.

Interview

My first interview was with the computer department manager, asked behavioral questions and explained the position and duties. Two days later I interviewed with the store manager and was asked another set of behavioral questions. The managers were very nice and the interview went smoothly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fry's Electronics

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fry's Electronics (Duluth, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

At first I was a bit nervous. I never worked in a store this big. After waiting for about 30 minutes for the interview I was asked to come to the office. So as soon as I sit down, I see this interesting gentleman and as I waited for the questions to come. He said, you know your last name is well known from where I came from, and he looked up and gave me a smile. After that, things went pretty smoothly.

Interview Questions

• What hours am I looking for?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

Interview

I was interviewed by a manager that actually looked into my name. It was a smooth process, I let them understand the overall goal I was trying to meet, and thy put me in a position that would work with it.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fry's Electronics (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2015.

Interview

What can you bring to the company? Why do you want to work for us? How was your Fry's shopping experience in the past? How knowledgable are you about computers?

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fry's Electronics.

Interview

sat down and asked questions near the cafe. he just looked over my resume and asked me questions about it. it was fairly easy to get the job because I think they were understaffed.

Anonymous Employee in Oxnard, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fry's Electronics (Oxnard, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Probably the easiest interview I have ever had. They pretty much just asked what days I was free to work. The overall experience was casual and I forgot I was even in an interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you go to school and what days? Can you work weekends?   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Interview

Very easy!! They just asked simple questions of any previous experience I had. They also asked about my grades in school since I was still in High School and they wanted to know my work ethic. I did pretty well and since I was taking AP and Honors classes at the time they could see that I was a hard worker.

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Fry's Electronics (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

Only one interview. Very basic questions (i.e. Explain a difficult situation in which you had to overcome an obstacle to get the job done.) Afterwards I was given the paperwork to go take the drug test.

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fry's Electronics (Sacramento, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

Interviews are done in cafe. Make sure to dress the part. Takes about 20 min. Asks what goals are. Be sure to explain how eager you are to learn and expand because that's what got me in

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fry's Electronics (Fremont, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

they call you one day do 2 interviews when they say come in then the next day you get an interview with Andy or they will tell you they will call you later.

Interview Questions

• they ask your skills and for what work experience you are most proud of   Answer Question