Fuddruckers Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fuddruckers Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Mar 28, 2017

1.7

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fuddruckers.

Interview

easy interview, not very impressed with the lack of professionalism. Dirty looking workers with weave falling out, nobody washed their hands. the employee bathroom was DISGUSTING. and the kitchen smells like sewage

Interview Questions

Negotiation

DONT WORK HERE< THEY NEED TO GO OUT OF BUSINESS

Other Interview Reviews for Fuddruckers

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fuddruckers (Houston, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

It all happened fairly quickly. They call you in for an interview with the manager they said you usually also meet with the general manager but they really needed people therefore I was hired on the spot. Fill out your paperwork online and you are in.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      How long do you expect to work here?
      How many hours are you willing to work
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fuddruckers (Schaumburg, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

I got called and did one interview before being hired, manager was very friendly and the questions were personable and to the point, she told me what the pay would be like both plainly and frankly, very nice and conversational interview.

Anonymous Employee in Minot, ND

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Fuddruckers (Minot, ND) in September 2014.

Interview

I went in for an interview and got an interview on the spot. After interviewing I was offered $13 an hour and did my new hire paper work on the spot no questions asked really. After completing my new hire paper work I was then told my start date and given a uniform

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fuddruckers (San Antonio, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

Very casual. Show up early and wait until manager is ready to speak. Questions were all very straightforward and it wasn't stressful at all. Entire interview lasted about 5-10 minutes and I immediately received an offer. I'd suggest wearing a tucked in shirt for the interview, but I don't think that wearing a T-shirt would be an issue. As I had mentioned, Fuddruckers has a very casual atmosphere and it's a low stakes interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your level of education?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fuddruckers (Emeryville, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview was very straight forward, he just want to know how much experience in the retail industry you have had. Since it was only a cashier for for a fast food restaurant he did not stress too much on your past experience but more of your ability and willing to work hard.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was not too much room to negotiate if you are thinking about salary. They pretty much pay what is minimum wage at the time.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fuddruckers.

Interview

Two interviews got the job 3 days after applying

Anonymous Employee in Edina, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fuddruckers (Edina, MN) in November 2013.

Interview

Apply online, get call on the next day or two, set up the following day for interview. Interview with assistant manager. He filled out a short survey strong to weak categories.

Interview Questions

• You didn't learn much from the last job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The interviewer tried to go higher the former job pay a tiny bit but negotiate as far as you can go.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fuddruckers (Glendale, AZ) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview process was pretty decent. They were mostly looking for experienced workers. They asked what kinds of professional experience you have, they ask you to tell them more about yourself. When you're available to work. Some advice I would give is to be as confident as you can be, upfront, and just try to make good conversation with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• If you were hired, how would you benefit the company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kingwood, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fuddruckers (Kingwood, TX) in May 2009.

Interview

Very easy. SImple questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Given an hourly wage.