Fuddruckers Line Cook Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fuddruckers (San Antonio, TX) in May 2011.

Interview

I had put in a application in store i was called within 24 hours than given an interview within 48 by day three I was hired. The interview was a lay up they will pretty much give anyone a jobe easy place to start.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fuddruckers

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Fuddruckers (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in November 2012.

Interview

a good planner person capable to do the task serve by the management a performance wise, a good payer as well, having team work as well,obviously manage pressure aside from my being kitchen lead in my previous job. A kitchen trainer of the newly hired staff's and newly management trainees in the operation as well, loyalty and integrity , having a spirit of family and fan is the key to perform better,better,and better.

Interview Questions

• being a servant in the business/nor operation I must do all best shot that my guest will satisfies my behalf, and to value their money so that they keep coming back for more   Answer Question

Negotiation

as of now I can't demand to any possibly due, to my personal needs of my family and having technicality wronged to the side we're my family stint for.