Fuji Xerox Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fuji Xerox Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2017

2.8

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fuji Xerox in January 2011.

Interview

Normal process: in person interviews with a couple of senior managers. Just be yourself.Normal process: in person interviews with a couple of senior managers. Just be yourself. Normal process: in person interviews with a couple of senior managers. Just be yourself.

Project Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fuji Xerox (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

A 2 stage interview with hiring manager and GM. They seem friendly enough but the pay package offered does not commensurate with the work done nor the candidate requirements indicated by their JD.

Interview Questions

• Project Experiences, Reason for leaving and PMP questions.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fuji Xerox (Tokyo (Japan)).

Interview

Online apply - Test ( English and general questions)- Group Interview - Final Interview with 4 person ( Managers in Sales department). The process was clear as it's in job hunting season in Japan. You would meet many students in the interview office. HR would try to cheer you up until the end of the process.

Software Developer Interview

Interview

I attended the interview with campus placements. They came to our campus through visiting VFP India (Visiting Fellowship Program) . They came for 3 themes (1 student per theme) in 4 campuses (SSN, SRM, CEG, IITM). They asked us to submit application with theses and theme preference(Media and Business Cloud Development). First round will be Online Coding in Hacker Rank Platform(11 Mcqs and 2 coding questions). Then they shortlisted 8 students for 3 themes in our campus (4 in my theme) . They announced the results after few days.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Since it is a campus placements for internship program, there is no negotiation phase.

Customer Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Fuji Xerox (Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)) in November 2016.

Interview

-Applied through Kelly service.
    -Interviewed by Team Leader.
    -Questions based on experience
    and skills.
    -The interviewer suggested me change the expected salary from 3K to 4k (MYR)
    -Went on office tour to understand their work process
    -Went for interview on Monday, Friday i got the job.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fuji Xerox (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in February 2016.

Interview

Good and systematic. The hiring manager shared with me on the working environment and expectation. The sales process is pretty long and there is high return of commission. Good to have a try for those fresh graduate.

i got better offer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kent Ridge (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fuji Xerox (Kent Ridge (Singapore)) in February 2016.

Interview

The job was recommended by a recruitment firm. There were 3 interviewers, two from the team I would join and one who was the general manager. They mainly questioned me about handling projects and how I would guarantee good deliverables.

Due to the urgency of the position, I was not required to come back for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you prioritise QCD (quality, check & deliverables)?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate salary and my notice period. Due to relocation requirements, I had to negotiate for a 2 month notice period. The recruiter was quite pushy in moving forward with accepting the job offer and signing the contract as soon as possible, which I did not appreciate.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fuji Xerox.

Interview

The interviewers that I met in two rounds of the interview are all very friendly. The questions they asked are straight to the point. Got to prepare more technical answer to reply on their questions.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions about Digital Campaign, SEM, eDM Marketing and so on.   Answer Question

Marketing Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fuji Xerox.

Interview

Interviewed by 2 senior executives. Questions asked were pretty basic (strengths/weaknesss/ past experiences/ leadership style) but interviewers kept drilling for deeper answers and elaboration. Interviewers were not exactly friendly either, which makes the entire atmosphere rather tense.

Account Manager (Sales) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fuji Xerox (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview session was fairly pleasant and systematic. There was only 1 interviewer and the environment was rather casual in a spacious demo area. But the problem with this job was the pay which is equivalent to a fresh grad pay in Singapore and expected to own a car to meet customers.

Interview Questions

• If I can handle the sales pressure of delivering sales numbers every month.   1 Answer