Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies Production Technologist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies Production Technologist Interview Questions

Interviews at Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies

Production Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Billingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies (Billingham, England (UK)).

Interview

The interview over 3 hours with a group of 4 other people. We did a group based activity for an hour and then we had a speed dating style interview questions with 5 interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time you worked in a group and how did you contribute?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies

Production Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Billingham, England (UK)

Interview

Applied for the position through a recruitment agency. After 4+ weeks I was contacted to reveal I had been shortlisted for an interview. The interview took the form of an assessment day in which a brief presentation was followed by 5 'speed-dating' style interviews lasting 10 minutes each. One behavioural question was asked by each interviewer with follow up questions. After the interview a team-building exercise was performed by all interviewees present followed by a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected part was the team building exercise which was not mentioned by the recruitment agency (I suspect that this is the fault of the recruitment agency not Fujifilm).   Answer Question