Fujitsu IT Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for IT Consultant

Fujitsu IT Consultant Interview Questions

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in February 2013.

Interview

Very straight forward. Submitted my resume and got a call. One interview with HR to see if I was a fit and then an onsite interview to see if I was interested. Almost no technical questions.

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate, they gave me what I asked for.

Other Interview Reviews for Fujitsu

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Pune (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

First there was a telephonic round of 1 hour, it was purely technical. Then i had a face to face discusssion / managerial round within the premises. Then had a HR round with salary negotiation. After 3 days offer letter was generated. I asked them to increase the salaery but the person was very rude . Still i went on and increased my saary.

Interview Questions

• What will you do if you go Onsite?? ( Irritating question asked)   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was good, the person who was negotiating had no corporate ethics. He ehaved as the owner of the company. Ask at least 60% hike, else this company is not worth of joining

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

Its good , one technical interview basic not much deep , go through Google for the basic question
    easy interview not much to think about it

Interview Questions

• No such question , very easy interview , go thorough google for question nothing new   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation what was the expectation was given

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Pune (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

Written test, Interview both tech. and hr.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very less salary for freshers.

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fujitsu (New Delhi (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

Completed 4 rounds, first was technical, second was HR, third was Project Manager and finally the Center Head. In technical they asked a lot of questions checking my subject knowledge.HR was there to check communication and presentation skills also the ability to handle stress and work load. PM asked questions like why this company and certifications obtained yet.Center Head was concerned about overall attitude after joining that whether person is flexible enough to work under difficult situations or if asked to do something which may be challenging.

Interview Questions

• Why I have not got any professional certificate yet?   1 Answer
    • Why yo want to change your field?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Its not very tough to clear this phase as already it was mentioned in mail which I received regarding to come to interview that how much CTC will be offered, so it was all set in my mind and after considering this only I replied back and send the confirmation that I will be attending.

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Bhubaneswar (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

it was a 5 round Interview process . first we have to give a screening test online followed by objective type written exam having question from both technical and aptitude .after qualifying in the written round one has to face GD round, topic of GD round where very common topics.after that Technical interview and HR interview was there .and the last round was Extempore.

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fujitsu (New Delhi (India)) in October 2009.

Interview

There is a very good technical interview process to make sure only the technically proficient go through the second round.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be in Consulting Business?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation is very unique, usually depends on how badly they need a consultant.

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Victoria, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Victoria, BC (Canada)) in January 2008.

Interview

The interview process was thorough and focused on capabiilities that I had demonstrated in the past. Providing multiple examples of areas that I was a major factor in success of a project or particular business unit

Negotiation

Minimal negotations past the initial offer which was based on past experience.