Fujitsu Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fujitsu Intern Interview Questions

2.4

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu.

Interview

Typical interview process. Behavioral questions. Had to demonstrate technical and subject matter expertise. very friendly setting. quite formal relative to other interviews. three rounds of interviews. The interviewer's were quite knowledgeable and helpful. Not looking for gotcha questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fujitsu

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Richardson, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Was very straight forward. Brief phone screening and then came in for an in person interview with on manager of the department for Order Management. More of a conversation with no behavioral questions.

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Sunnyvale, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Apply through school career center. The recruiter schedule an onsite interview with 2 managers and then after a week a receive an offer. There was no behavioral interview question. It was like casual conversation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The recruiter are very easy to work with. They are very organized

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in April 2016.

Interview

They had a straightforward interview process. The recruiter asked me about my technical knowledge and marketing experience. She also asked questions about my extracurriculars and prior work experience. They emailed me a couple of weeks after the interview with an internship offer, but I had already accepted elsewhere at the time.

Interview Questions

• Why do you have a lot of marketing experience if you are studying a tech major?   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a tech problem you solved   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fujitsu.

Interview

My application in Fujitsu Ten started when I walked-in to their company. Be sure to arrive earlier when you apply through walk-in because sometimes they only accommodate 15 person. The first part would be an examination which composes of logic/math and english. The results will be announced afterwards and then they will call you for an interview if you passed. There are two parts in the interview. First is the technical which concerns on what department you'll be assigned and the final interview will be somewhat values interview. They want to know if your qualities meet in the company's environment/culture.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2015.

Interview

No interview needed, the whole hiring process was the liason between the school and company HR. Basically intern only needs to submit resume and own particulars on our end to the HR.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fujitsu in February 2012.

Interview

The interview was conducted in a relaxing and informal manner. The recruiter was tired. He wanted to leave and go home. He was totally unprepared for the interview. He randomlly asked a few questions, such as tell me about yourself. What do you want to do after graduation? He yawned a few times before me. I was rejected a week later.