Fujitsu Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fujitsu Interview Questions

Updated Dec 7, 2017

2.8

SQL Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Pune (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed at fujitsu pune location. The interview process is pretty basic and cool.
    Technical round is bit tough but if you prepare well you can crack it. I expected the call from HR for next rounds. but unfortunately it was not happened. Finally it is a good interview experience with bad satisfaction.

Interview Questions

• what is replication, log shipping, mirroring, clustering   Answer Question

Bid Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Pune (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

The hiring is quick. The HR is in constant touch with you and will facilitate very efficiently.
    At times you will tested for your patience but the process is not lengthy.

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in March 2015.

Interview

The HR analyst asked me about my past experiences as well as my pretensions about the role. There was a test, an english test before the personal interview. There was some questions about my past works.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Applications Developer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

first they conducted online written round which has logical and quants in interview they mainly focused on problem solving skills . They gave me situation and asked me what i will do if i am in that situation

Interview Questions

• they gave me situation and asked me what i will do if i am in that situation   Answer Question

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Chennai (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

I attended the interview in chennai. First will be online test which'll be done at home using webcam. Once your shortlisted, you'll be called to office for the further rounds.

Applications Programmer Trainee Interview

Interview

The interview will be based on your cv first you have to give online test after that you have to go through personal interview and it will be technical cum personal

Interview Questions

• the interview is based on your resume only they just check your confidence not technical because fujitsu provides 1 year of training itself   Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Richardson, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

Face to face interview with hiring manager. She called me the day before with directions and time for the interview. Upon my arrival, I had to wait approximately 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about you?   1 Answer

Technical Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Eluru (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

1. round written test
    2. round technical round
    3. HR Discussion

Complete Interview process OK
    I have selected in Fujitsu. They send shortlisted email after 1 month of interview.
    They asked me to share the certificates. I have sent my certificates for verification.
    verification completed. Everything ok. they said that we will give offer letter within 2 months. I selected in july 2016 and I have waited for them 7 months upto dec 2016. Finally they send email. Go for other opportunities all selected candidate list are kept on hold.

It is very sad situation for entire life.
    Why they make me to wait upto 7 months. My most valuable time and good opportunities are over.
    In my life they are criminals.
    Don't trust big companies. always try to get 2 o 3 offer letter with you.
    You may have a chance to fool like me.

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Melbourne (Australia)) in June 2013.

Interview

interview is quick. one round only with the manager. offer is made very soon. not too many questions asked during the interview. It is purely based on your experience and whether your position is on high demand.

Finance Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Sydney (Australia)) in October 2017.

Interview

Sent resume through its website, got reply after about 2 weeks to notice me that I was shortlisted. Then I was given 7 days to do a visual interview. I didn't pass this round.