Fujitsu Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fujitsu Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2017

2.8

Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Birmingham, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

Typical process. Application form, Tests, Interview, AC. The application form is relatively easy, just think about the questions beforehand. The tests were provided by the typical psychometric tests firms and can be passed with some practice. Similar tests can be found online. use them as preparation. The interview was an important stage to get to know the company better and can be passed if you show that you are knowledgeable and show passion for the company. Finally, the AC was a full day on-site. It was a very interesting, fun and challenging experience. Prepare your company knowledge and be ready to answer a variety of questions

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in January 2016.

Interview

Man hat mich eine reihe Fragen gestellt - meinen beruflichen Hintergrund, was ich weiß von , ob ich bereit bin ein groß Teil der Zeit zu reisen, meine Gehaltsvorstellung, wann ich anfangen könnte, ob ich ein Auto besitze.

Interview Questions

• Was sehen Sie als Herausforderung in diesen Job   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Sydney (Australia)) in January 2015.

Interview

I interview with TL and manager, they are very nice and easy going. I was asked about working experience and some technical questions. I refresh my knowledge before attend the interview and answer all the question correct. They also asked question about personality.

Interview Questions

• How the snmp alerting works?   1 Answer

Accounts Payable Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Fujitsu.

Interview

20 minute interview going through my work history and experience, employer by employer - talking about number of invoices processed and systems used, attitude towards work, ways of working. Two people interviewed me in a relaxed manner and felt at ease at all stages

Interview Questions

• My experience - 20 minute interview going through my work history and experience, employer by employer - talking about number of invoices processed and systems used, attitude towards work, ways of working   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Austin, TX).

Interview

start with an online application .after three weeks I got interview.the interview process took 2 weeks, one on the phone and one onsite. go through projects and past experience

Service Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fujitsu in March 2017.

Interview

The human resources were kind, professional and open towards my questions. They were also quick giving me feedback. The company was flexible towards my availability to the interview and the responsible personnel gave me a limited time to give a final answer.

Interview Questions

• How would I manage a situation where I would have to deal with a non collaborative employer.   Answer Question

Graduate Software Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bracknell, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Bracknell, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

1) online application
    2) online psychometric tests
    3) video interview
    4) assessment centre two team works and they will ask you to leave after lunch if you don't do great. I managed to stay and complete the technical interview.

Downside is they don't cover travel expenses.
    They were very formal, I didn't feel welcome.

Interview Questions

• Define agile and waterfall process   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a situation when you made a difficult decision?   Answer Question
    • Have you done a large scale programming project before?   Answer Question
    • I am an object, you have 20 question yes/no to identify me.   1 Answer

Graduate Software Solutions Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bracknell, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Bracknell, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

The initial stage of the interview process was an online application form where you submit your CV and answer two questions about why you feel you're fit for the role and what Fujitsu means to you.

You are then asked to complete a series of psychometric tests such as verbal and numerical reasoning which are completed at home. You are given a practice test fo each which gives you a chance to see how the test will feel. If successful you'll then be invited to complete a Video Interview.

The video interview was where I started to feel nervous and it can be quite daunting however essentially they ask you six questions about yourself and also past experiences where you've shown a particular skill or trait. This again is completed at home at a time of your choosing. I would recommend using a phone or tablet for this task as they provide an app to download that makes the process a lot easier than on a computer.

If all of the above stages are successful you are then invited for a day at the Assessment Centre (mine was in the Bracknell office) where you are asked to perform a series of tasks with other people who have applied for the same role. These tasks included a series of group tasks, a presentation (which you are asked to prepare for before the day without the use of PowerPoint) and a final interview.

Compared to other assessment days I felt that this one was the most enjoyable as it had a good level of formality while also being in a relaxed atmosphere. One of the big things for me was that you aren't made to feel that the other candidates are in competition with you during the day which I believe helps get you all to work effectively in a team. Also I liked that during the day you got to meet a wide variety of current employees and graduates so you can see what they do on a day to day basis and ask any questions you may have.

Later on in the week I received a call from the Graduate Recruitment team to inform me that I was successful and I accepted.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Reading, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Online application, simple question about Fujitsu and yourself.
    online situational test, general stuff.
    online test.
    Video Interview
    Assessment centre - Group exercise, followed by presentation, followed by another group exercise, if successful, you go to stage 2, then a one to one interview with manager.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fujitsu.

Interview

Three rounds of interview including two technical rounds, regular questions related to the process, experience. Each round lasted for about 1 hour, discussed how my skillset fitted their requirement. Interviewers were well informed and polite in their discussion.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions focused on area of work and business case analysis   Answer Question