Fujitsu Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 10, 2017

2.8

Software Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rolla, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Rolla, MO) in March 2016.

Interview

I met up with representatives of a company under Fujitsu (PFU Systems specifically) at a career fair, and was told though they liked me that their interview slots for the next day were filled. Later that day I got a phone call, and was invited to an interview at the local bar. The interview was fairly casual, especially given the setting, and it felt more conversational than anything. Typical questions were asked about experience and skills, with one technical question. Overall a very pleasant exchange.

Interview Questions

• How would you code a program to find the number of occurrences of a number in an array.   Answer Question

Thermal Engineer Interview

Interview

very organized met manager project leader, director and vice president, from simple to detailed tech questions structural analysis question, natural and forced heat transfer questions

Interview Questions

• structural analysis question, natural and forced heat transfer questions   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fujitsu.

Interview

2 phone interviews. One phone interview was with the hiring manager. One phone interview was with a key stakeholder. One of my former colleague's worked in the group. I suspect he put in a few good words for me.

Member of Research Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Sunnyvale, CA).

Interview

The interview went well.
    I got an offer a few days later. The offer was way lower than market. I sent them some numbers more aligned to what a person with my experience is offered everywhere else.
    After two weeks they answered they would not move forward, CANCELLING THE ORIGINAL OFFER. This is probably the most unprofessional process I have ever faced.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu.

Interview

Typical interview process. Behavioral questions. Had to demonstrate technical and subject matter expertise. very friendly setting. quite formal relative to other interviews. three rounds of interviews. The interviewer's were quite knowledgeable and helpful. Not looking for gotcha questions

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Start with a recruiter calling you. Send in your CV and then set up several phone interviews. If you pass those, you will meet in person if local.

Interview Questions

• What are your W2's, list of accounts, how you sell, etc.   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Interview

Phone interview, and person interview follows. The overall process is not quite formal, relaxing. Discuss the personal experience and a difficult situation to resolve. Also review the HR policy and benefit. Overall the process is good and helpful to learn more about the company. But it looks like the organization is a little bit messed up though.

NOC Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Richardson, TX).

Interview

Short and sweet. Went directly to the point of what my experiences consisted of. I discripted prior work experience as well as time managment and peer to peer communication.

POS Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dundee, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Dundee, MI) in September 2015.

Interview

A recruiter called and told me that I was a good fit for her client. Once the resume was given to the immediate manager, the selection process began. My background and experience appealed to the managers. A Fujitsu mgr conducted a phone interview with me. Afterward I was informed that I did well and that I can expect to be interviewed by his mgr.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fujitsu.

Interview

Fit interview with Case and psychometric test. It was mostly an interview to see if you would fit the team and have the necessary experience and expertise to do the job.