Fujitsu Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fujitsu Manager Interview Questions

Updated Mar 10, 2017

2.4

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fujitsu.

Interview

2 phone interviews. One phone interview was with the hiring manager. One phone interview was with a key stakeholder. One of my former colleague's worked in the group. I suspect he put in a few good words for me.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fujitsu

Anonymous Employee in Kenyon, RI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Kenyon, RI) in February 2013.

Interview

the panelists were very helpful and friendly at all times. any kind of miscommunication were rectified and a lot of information provide. None of the panel members was below average as they were well prepared for the interview

Interview Questions

• What was the companies objective?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

After the first round, they sent an email stating that I was selected for the next round. Post that no one called nor responded back to my calls, emails or msgs. Its really unprofessional!!!

Manager Interview

Interview

Fairly quick process. Three interviews, up the chain of organization. Initial meeting with the agency, then to the team manager, with final meeting with HR and Sr. Managers.

Interview Questions

• Fairly standard questions about organization, management, and prior career experiences.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fujitsu in January 2008.

Interview

Relaxed interview, Wanted to get to know me rather than understand my specific skills, very interested to know that I would fit in to the environment and be able to function effectively

Interview Questions

• What are the top 10 things you would do to get to know your team   Answer Question