Fujitsu Member of Research Staff Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fujitsu Member of Research Staff Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Member of Research Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fujitsu.

Interview

Basic algorithms, stochastic, probability questions are included in. As well as some research topics.
Most of the interviewers are very nice. One of them is kind of rude and impatient. Stop you when you just saying three sentences about the introduction.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fujitsu

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Sunnyvale, CA).

Interview

The interview went well.
    I got an offer a few days later. The offer was way lower than market. I sent them some numbers more aligned to what a person with my experience is offered everywhere else.
    After two weeks they answered they would not move forward, CANCELLING THE ORIGINAL OFFER. This is probably the most unprofessional process I have ever faced.

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Sunnyvale, CA) in September 2010.

Interview

Got interviewed by the manager.

Negotiation

This is a research labs, but unfortunately it is becoming hard to attract top researchers. This place has become a third-tiered research house.

Member of Research Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fujitsu (London, England (UK)) in February 2014.

Interview

Initial screening through HR. This was done through the phone. At office it was followed up by a short computer based test. After this, there was a final panel interview, where the candidates tested on technical/presentation skills. At the final stage there was a panel asking structured questions.

Interview Questions

• Soft skills are as important as technical skills. Ability to work with multicultural team led by a Japanese manager will be tested   Answer Question