Fujitsu Network Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fujitsu Network Communications Interview Questions

Updated Jan 7, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Pearl River, NY

Interview

I was asked mostly data structure and algorithm questions. The interview was in Pearl River New York office which is now closed down. d

Interview Questions

• C vs C++ static differences, find a cycle in a linked list. They asked me questions regarding previous internship.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fujitsu Network Communications.

Interview

2 phone interviews. One phone interview was with the hiring manager. One phone interview was with a key stakeholder. One of my former colleague's worked in the group. I suspect he put in a few good words for me.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu Network Communications.

Interview

Typical interview process. Behavioral questions. Had to demonstrate technical and subject matter expertise. very friendly setting. quite formal relative to other interviews. three rounds of interviews. The interviewer's were quite knowledgeable and helpful. Not looking for gotcha questions

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu Network Communications in June 2015.

Interview

It was just a one round interview and it was face to face. The interviewer went over all the projects and asked questions about software part of it. There we couple of HR questions also.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fujitsu Network Communications (Richardson, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Was very straight forward. Brief phone screening and then came in for an in person interview with on manager of the department for Order Management. More of a conversation with no behavioral questions.

Order Management Analyst Interview

Interview

You receive a phone call for a phone interview where they just ask a couple of questions to make sure you are interested and a real person. Then they brought me in to interview with two people from the department that I would be working in, a supervisor and manager. Very easy interview, all based off of experience. The last process is an hour long where you interview with 3 different people the last one being the VP of the department. Also experience based questions and some situational based. Make sure you impress the VP because he makes the decision in the end, I recommend to just show that you know what the job is and that you REALLY want to do that job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at this specific position? This is why I didnt get the job because I honestly didnt understand the position fully so I couldnt answer well.   Answer Question

Student Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fujitsu Network Communications (Sunnyvale, CA).

Interview

1 telephonic and 2 face to face rounds

Marketing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Fujitsu Network Communications.

Interview

I found the job posting through the college career center, had the initial interview set up through them. My first interview with my subsequent boss lasted an hour and 45 minutes. Then about 3 weeks later they brought me on site for the second interview which involved being interviewed by 5 different people and lasted about 2hrs. About 3 weeks after that I was notified that they wanted a 3rd interview, and was brought in for that. About a week after that, I was offered the job.

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu Network Communications (Richardson, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

The first round interview was on campus. There was a short written exam first that focused on common problem areas for students. After the test there was a technical interview where there was white board coding with an engineer. A manager asked a few questions during this part. The second interview was on the Fujitsu campus. This interview was really 4 one hour interviews with different managers and engineers. two of the interviews were technical and 2 were fit related.

Interview Questions

• Pointer code debugging on paper   1 Answer

Service Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Fujitsu Network Communications (Richardson, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

I was referred by a employee, and the boss has told me the time and place of the interview. It just took about 15 min, and there was one American and one Japanese interview, which they took turns to interview me in English and Japanese. They made sure that I was fluent with Keigo (Respectable form of Japanese).

Interview Questions

• Why did you chose this place?   1 Answer