Fujitsu Network Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fujitsu Network Communications Interview Questions

Updated Jan 7, 2017

Order Management Analyst Interview

Interview

You receive a phone call for a phone interview where they just ask a couple of questions to make sure you are interested and a real person. Then they brought me in to interview with two people from the department that I would be working in, a supervisor and manager. Very easy interview, all based off of experience. The last process is an hour long where you interview with 3 different people the last one being the VP of the department. Also experience based questions and some situational based. Make sure you impress the VP because he makes the decision in the end, I recommend to just show that you know what the job is and that you REALLY want to do that job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at this specific position? This is why I didnt get the job because I honestly didnt understand the position fully so I couldnt answer well.   Answer Question

Negotiator III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fujitsu Network Communications (Richardson, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

Recruiter set up interview with team members

Account Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fujitsu Network Communications (Richardson, TX) in January 2010.

Interview

I initially interviewed one on one with the department manager for accounts coordinators on campus during my final MBA semester. The first interview session was mostly informal, answering questions about my resumes and past experiences and a few personal curve balls thrown in (asking me about my language fluency and then being quizzed because the interviewer also spoke that language fluently!). I walked away wiht a good feeling and an explanation that I should hear from that at the end of the semester as they would most likely have openings in January.

Week before Christmas the same department manager called me and offered a phone interview for a position coming open and I ended up on-site, in-person since I was able to do so. The second interview consisted of a panel of three supervisors in the department that was generally behavioral-based. I felt that it went well, and I was told to expect a call in the next 10-days or so (it was literally two days before Christmas at the time) and that they would be having a third-round all-day assessment the first week of January, but I never heard another word!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you balanced conflicting obligations   1 Answer
    • What was the last book you read?   1 Answer

Real-Time Embedded Software Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fujitsu Network Communications (Richardson, TX) in March 2007.

Interview

I had an phone interview verifying my skill sets and working experience. It went well.

After 1 week, I got an on-site interview. It took about 2 to 3 hours with a group of 5 or 6 people consisting managers and technical senior staffs. As far as I can remember, the questions are about the following topics:

- C++, OO design, inheritance
    - platform, device driver
    - RTOS (paticular OSE), semaphore, priority inversion
    - knowledge of s/w architecture of your previous systems you worked on

I heard that the working environment is friendly, process oriented and challenging schedule.

Interview Questions

• Is it save to upcast an object with multiple inheritance?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Had a telephonic discussion with India team. Followed by another on phone with the US team. Lastly a face-to-face here in bangalore. There was a gap of about a month or more between each round. They collected details of my current pay and were supposed to make an offer. But no word from them or even a reply to any question. I find them a bit unprofessional and also make me unsure about their plans for India.

Interview Questions

• What areas of project you found difficult ? Technical questions around platform development.   Answer Question

IT Services Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu Network Communications (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in September 2016.

Interview

I did a phone screening and then went for interview in Dublin. The position was working for Fujitsu within another company managing their IT systems. The interview went well but I never heard back from them. I mailed the next week and they never replied so I mailed again the next week.

It's worrying that a company can take the time out to interview you but can't be bothered to follow up by telling you that the interview was unsuccessful and won't even reply to polite mails asking for an update.